<3>

Wh-what are y-you do-doing?" She choked. By then, he had unbottoned first four buttons of his shirt. He stopped as soon as he saw her tearful pretty eyes. He furrowed his eyebrows confused as to why he thought that.

Benyamen placed his hands on the arms of the chair,trapping Aleeza. As soon as he bent down to her level, something dangled off of his neck. A silver chain with a very elegant emerald ring in it.

"Take it off." He commanded but one could sense a strange strain in his voice. She stared at him bewildered.

"Are you deaf? Or your mind processes words slow?? Take. It. Off ." He said gritting his teeth. A vein popped on the side of his neck and forehead. Aleeza's fingers twitched. It reminded her of her father. She seemed to be lost in nostalgia. But Benyamen being a patience-less man he is, growled lowly and clicked his fingers in front of her face.

She blinked back to reality and slowly, ever so slowly raised her hands. Benyamen studied her every moment closely. She looped her hands around his neck to unclasp the chain but was unable to do. Irritated, he lowered himself to give her a better access to the chain.

She froze, never in her life had Aleeza come this close to any man other than her father. She herself was surprise that she didnt have a panic attack yet. It always happened with Voldemort, but not this time with this devil. Aleeza could feel his breath even through her hijab. His intoxicating cologne invaded her nostrils, making her feel weird. She quickly unclasped it and held it in her hand.

"Wear it.'' He commanded again.
"Huh?"
"I am beginning to really believe that your brain-processing is abnormal or that you have some hearing problem.God, If u have then please use a hearing aid or something." He spat angrily.
"Why shoud I w-wear it? I-its yours." Aleeza voiced out her thoughts to which, Benyamen sighed and stood up straight.
He looked down at Aleeza and smirked.
"You dont really get it ,huh?" He spoke.
Aleeza shook her head.
"If I have a fiancèe, I should give her a ring right, so its only fair that I gave you one, now wear it.".
"I am not yo-" Aleeza suddenly quietened cause Benyamen bowed down to her level, mere inches apart.

"But you said the exact opposite this morning, Aleezè." He spoke in low stern voice.
"Ughh. Its AleeZA for god's sake, uhm and also I was irritated and nervous and my mouth blabbered non-sense. It always does, Oh lord, am such as turdbucket. Am so s-sorry . I thought you were that son of a mother-trucker, who was bumping into me so many times. I-I'd do anything in return but not this. Please forgive me. I-I meant no harm, Wallahi. I didnt. I aint-" She was cut off by Benyamen sliding the ring on her finger.

"God, You talk a lot. Once you start there's no stopping." He said rubbing his forehead, and turned around.

They stayed silent for a minute or so. Benyamen turned around to speak but his phone rang. He lowered himself again and spoke lowly .

"You are my fiancee, whether you like it or not."

With that he kissed the back of her left hand and then a little peck on the ring. He straightened himself and turned around to recieve the call.

"Yuck fou" she whispered slowly. Since he was busy speaking on his phone, he didnt notice Aleeza slid away.

She ran to the bathroom and cried her heart out.

'Oh Allah. What have I gotten myself into? Please protect me from these devils...'
She thought before she passed out on the cold floor.