<11>

As he jumped off from his window sill, his left leg lost the balance and ended up scraping his palm. Wiping the dirt on his bear printed pajamas, he sprinted off with a Polaroid dangling off his neck. His eyes roaming back and forth, alert as to not getting caught sneaking from his room at dusk to capture the sun rise. He ran and ran and suddenly stopped when the pebbles on the path pressed into his bare feet. He hissed but nonetheless presumed his escapade. It was still sort of dark. He skillfully yet carefully climbed the huge Rock hill , sighing contently and sporting a big smile baring his teeth. The excitement and awe shines in his innocent eyes. He hastily positions his Polaroid in his hands as he chooses the perfect angel , his tongue pokes out a little . He snaps it numerous times. Trying to capture every array of mixed colours possible.

The sound of footsteps could be heard as he goes through the pictures. He whirs his head in the direction and finds a familiar mope of wild Auburn curly hair. He smiled warmly at the sight.

A little girl wearing unicorn night silk pajamas, carrying some notebooks and pencil cases and paints while trying to tame her wild locks dancing along with wind. She smiled as she reached her secret heaven, a place behind big rocks and tall grass, pretty hideous but equally relaxing. He ran after her and startled her by jumping like a monkey while shouting out an obnoxiously loud battle cry. She drops her colour pencil and places her little hand on her racing heart and shrieks loudly. He doubles over her reaction and laughs, clutching his stomach, throwing his head back and crinkling his nose. She frowns and turns her face the other side with a huff. He eventually stops and looks at her, her hollow cheeks puffed and rosy, and eyebrows creased. He cooed at the younger's aborable pout.

" Awwh am sorry Lizè... please forgive me. I won't do it again. I promise." He spoke trying to muster a fake sorry face as he could, trying to supress his laughs. The little girl turned towards him and narrowed her big doe eyes at him, in doubt.

" You promise? Pinky promise?"
She asks cutely holding out her Pinky finger towards him to interwine it with
his Pinky, sealing the promise. He grins at her and interwines their Pinky's.

" But Minnie, make me a flower crown please..." The girl asks.
" Argh Lizè!! Don't call me that!! My name is not Minnie!--" but he was cut off by none other than the unicorn lover. "And my name is also not 'Lizè'!!" She retorts looking like an angry tiger cub. He just flicks her forehead and walks off to make a flower crown , smiling at her adorable facial expressions.

On his way, he remembered he had to sneak back into him room , he sprinted off, forgetting about the flower crown and forgetting about his Polaroid. He climbed back into his room using the pipes on the wall. As soon as he landed on his bed and closed his eyes in relief ,the bed room door opened revealing his mother." Honey get up, we need to go." He pretended to sleep while thanking God as he came back just in time. He cracked one eye open and whined, pulling his duvet over himself. His mother sighed and sat next to him. " C'mon son, we need get your suit tailored. You gotta try it out or you wont look handsome! " He whined again, acting sleepy. " I know you are sleepy honey..." He internally patted himself for acting so nice, and suppressed his giggles."...since you were out earlier." He shot up and his eyes widen. All the giggling died. He gulped as he looked at his mother. " M' sorry Ma. I-I wanted to c-capture the sunrise." He explains as his mother nods. " How did you know?" He questions her in curiosity. " Well look at your feet, bad boy". And immediately his eyes flew towards his feet which were slightly dirty and bruised.
He smiles sheepishly while scratching his neck. " You will be grounded but not now, we gotta go. So freshen up and run along." She kisses his forehead and went out. He sighs while pouting.

The sun was almost setting, orange and pink hues decorated the sky matching with the wedding decorations. As the bride and the groom held hands and gave their vows, he stood their in his tux , hair brushed and a flower crown in his hands , searching desperately for his little friend. And he finds her wearing a white dress and her crazy hair braided. He grins in victory and slowly sneaks from beside his parents. He went beside her, fist bumping with her brothers on his way. He coughs lightly to gain her attention but she ignores him. Smiling to himself knowingly, he places the flower crown on her head, making the younger squeal in delight as she turn towards him with the biggest and the brightest smile she owns. She bounces happily as she shows her family her flower crown. She tries to stand on her toes but fails so she asks him to bend down with a simple jester of her hand and he complies. But to his shock, she kisses him on his cheek and turns away giggling. He grins again and glanced at her with a soft expression. The two twin Auburn haired brothers witness everything and nudges him slightly, teasing him.
" Minnie" She calls him.
"Yeah?" He replies.
"Do I look pretty?"
"Yes you do."
" Pretty like her?" She points towards the bride." I want to dress up like her one day and look pretty."
"I'll make sure that happens ,lizè." He exclaimed. " You will?" He was about to open his open but she continued.
" Oh! And you will look handsome too!" He was about to speak again but she didn't let him. " But I don't want just a ring, I want you to give me the flower crown too! Promise me?" She held her Pinky out for him.

He stared and stared . " What? The ring?" He asked confused. "Look" she pointed towards the newly married couple. " He only gave her the ring. But I want you to give me a flower crown too." She explained.
His eyes twinkled and he smiled. Looking at her in eyes he asked, "So you want us to marry?"
" Yes, you should marry me and give me lots and lots of flower crowns!"
She proclaims. " But what if I don't want to marry you?" He teases her and raises his eyebrow. She narrowed her eyes and twisted his ear making him yelp in pain. " I will make sure you marry me. You cannot marry anyone but me!!" She grits her teeth. " But why do you want to marry me?" He presses again while rubbing his now red ear.
" Because you make the best flower crowns. And you are my Minnie!"
He just grins in response.

"So promise me?
"I promise."

Aleeza woke up as a little boy with dirty blonde hair and grey eyes blew air in her ear. She blinked her eyes, adjusting to tge sunlight peeping through the wooden plank walls of the tree house. She didn't knew how she ended here. When she ran away, she wasn't thinking much and her legs made her walk through the woods to this tree house.

"What are you doing here?" The little boy asked.

"Umm I dont know, I just came here when-"

"Did you run away?" The grey eyed boy cut her mid-sentence. His eyes got larger and were shining at his assumption. Aleeza just nod curtly.

"Whoa that's so cool. One day,I'll run away too. Oh! By the way, you were smiling while sleeping. What were you dreaming about? Tell me please?" The boy folded his legs indian style and placed his chin on his little fist, waiting for Aleeza to tell him his story.
And thats how Aleeza spent her morning with the little guy named Andrew.