Chapter 21: Induratize

(v.) to make one's own heart hardened or resistant to someone's pleas or advances , or to the idea of love

[ Tw - blood / violence , pls skip if you don't like such themes.]

Cold , hollow , empty that's how Jimin felt. But suddenly the warmth was back , he opened his eyes to meet with brightness. The world was covered in white. Was he in heaven ? He questioned to himself.

The tiny footsteps made him turn around. He saw the little boy that he had seen earlier in his dreams again.
" Papa ." The boy ran into Jimin's arms without giving him time to grasp everything.

" Papa , I'm mad at you." The little boy puffed up his cheeks , folding his arms trying to look intimidating.

Jimin couldn't help but smile at the cute site.
" Why did you come here so early Papa. I wanted to play with you and dada." The boys frown became more deeper and Jimin wasn't able to understand what was happening around him.

The ground started shaking , Jimin felt the boy escape away from his grasp.
" Papa be strong. I'll wait for you and dada." With that Jimin started to fall , he closed his eyes expecting a great impact but instead he found himself drowning. He tried to swim to the surface of water but something was pulling him inside.

For a moment he let his body lose , accepting to drown to the bottom but the little boy's voice ringed in his ears making him try one more time and he succeeded.

Jimin opened his eyes gasping loudly for air. His breaths heavy and short.
He looked around the unfamiliar surrounding , he tried to move his hands feeling the harsh tug on his wrist at the moment.

" Look who's awake." Jimin stopped struggling at the voice. He knew who it belonged to.
The room was suddenly too bright making him flinch his eyes in response.

Chaewon yanked him by his hairs , making him wince in pain.
" Where is Min Yoongi ?" He asked in a strict tone only to get ignored by Jimin.

He slapped him hard on his cheek at the disobedience , making it red with the hard impact.
" Answer me when I'm acting nicely. Or else you know what I'll do."
Jimin laughed bitterly to that spiting on Chaewon's face.

" So you saved me from dying just to kill me again. Hah. Pathetic."
This time he kicked him on his stomach , making him fall to the hard metallic floor. The smell of rusted metal and dead leaves filled up the room. His left side started hurting from the pain.

" You fucking bitch. Answer me." He kicked him again , making blood come out of his mouth but Jimin just smiled at him. Atleast Yoongi was safe and that's all he wanted.
" Try me." He said in a mocking manner.

Chaewon fumed in anger with Jimin's attitude , his neck veins about to pop out.
" Tie him to the chains and give him a taste of metal." With that two man gave into the dimly lit room.

Unfastening his wrists and tying them into the chains. Jimin knew what was going to happen now so he braced himself for the further impact.

The metal rod hit him directly into the stomach. Making him splutter out blood. He didn't even had time to contain himself from previous impact when he felt another hit, this time more prominent than before.

The sequence continued until he passed out from too much bleeding.

The next time Jimin woke up was because of the cold water that was spilled onto him.
He could hear Chaewon's vicious laugh echoing in the room.

" Thank god , I thought you died." He traced the wound on Jimin's stomach pressing hard on it intentionally. He tried to not scream biting his lower lips to secure the sobs , but the pained moans still managed to leave his mouth.

" Open him and give him something to eat , we'll deal with him tomorrow."
Chaewon left the room with that. The two guys unchained Jimin making him fall to the ground as he clenched onto his stomach in pain.

It was around midnight the room was filled with Jimin's whimpers and painful moans.
Jimin sat up straight as he heard the door being opened , he tried to stand up on his feet to fight for his life.

"Jimin.." His mind went blank when he heard the voice that he thought he'd never be able to listen again.