when the party's over

.•° ✿ °•.

" Don't you know too much already
I'll only hurt you if you let me
Call me friend but keep me closer
And I'll call you when the party's over "

°•. ✿ .•°

she fluttered her eyes open softly, squinting them, too scared to open them full because a ray of sun was glaring at her through the open bedroom window.

she covered her eyes with her hand as she sat up, she wasn't used to the surroundings she was in but she was was calmed down when she saw a certain curly haired boy snoring softly beside her.

she found herself smiling because his face was being smooshed by the white pillow it rested on.

she  closed her eyes to the sound of his steady breaths, they could put her right back to sleep but she needed to get up, she had to get away from this.

millie made a promise to herself last night when she was being held tight in his arms, she told herself that would be the last night she cuddled with him.

being held in finn's arms was the safest most comfortable place in the universe to millie, she didn't want it to be, it only made her slight feelings for him grow and she hated it.

so this was it, this was the end of their sleepy cuddles.

she reluctantly took his hands off of her hips, immediately feeling ice cold, she just wanted the boy to hold her close once again but she needed to kill that emotion of longing for his gentle touch.

she frowned as she stood up, lifting the sheets up off of her but gently putting them back into place to make sure he kept that warmth, he needed it as he was barely in any clothes (which she wouldn't admit but she enjoyed)

she tilted her head as she looked down at his relaxed, sleeping figure on the bed, she didn't know what to say but she had so much she wanted to say at the same time. so she left most of her raging thoughts unsaid as she kissed him on the cheek softly

"I don't want to feel this way about you bubba." she whispered gently, her voice almost cracking. he made her defensive walls melt away and there was solid evidence of that.

she needed to forget about the things finn did to her, like cuddling her and making her unusually clingy  every second of everyday. she wouldn't call him a troll anymore or skinny legend mariah carey , she would just address him as finn that one horny boy that saved her life.

she squeezed her eyes shut almost like she was enduring a tough amount of physical pain, letting out a shaky breath as she left the room.

she wouldn't leave just yet, no. she'll maybe hang around for another one or two days, but in those one or two days she wouldn't act the way she had previously with finn, she needed to get over him and she hadn't even dated him in the first place

there's always other cute trolls.

"millie?" she heard a groggy voice say, it wasn't as attractive as finn's.

jesus christ stop comparing people to finn

"h-hey romeo." she fake smiled under his patronising gaze, his eyes flickered down to her bare legs that where being slightly covered by finn's hoodie. it made her feel uneasy so she pulled it down a bit more