chapter 15-The confession

Rowan's POV.

I ran home and went into my room and did nothing.

When suddenly Sabrina comes through the door in my room, I look at her in confusion. "Can I talk to you"she says and I nodded while she sat on the bed.

'This must be interesting'I thought.

~~~

Sabrina's POV.

I sat down on her bed and sighed.I didn't know how to say this."Rowan, I was secretly dating your boyfriend and I just broke up with him today, and I'm sorry"I say hoping she won't be mad.

"You dated my boyfriend behind my back, after I told you too, I promised me you wouldn't date him.What about Rocky are you dating him and if he finds out what would you do"she yelled.I got mad and looked at her.

"What about YOU. Peyton said are crushing on the pizza guy, Spencer.Are you dating him?"I yelled to her.

"That, is none of your business, I broke up with him anyway and Peyton was jealous any way.I'm going to tell Rocky everything and I don't care what your going to say, don't try to stop me."she said.I watched her go out the door.I sighed and stood up, I didn't stop her.I walked all the way home and just hide from the world surrounded around me.I fell asleep.

An hour later, I woke up and saw the time it was 5:35.I stood up and walked to the beach.I found Rowan there."Are you mad at me "I say looking at her.she looks at me."not anymore"she says, I sit with her.we sat in silence. "At least you told me the truth, Peyton would never do that"she say watching the waves of the ocean.I nodded. "Yeah".

I closed my eyes and Peyton leaned in and before I know I feel his lips on mine and I was caught up in the moment.I grip onto him but suddenly I felt someone else push him away.I open my eyes to find Peyton walking away, Rowan sat back down and we watched the sunset."lets be best friends again"she says.I nodded.

~~~~

Hey.....

(: