chapter 19-Disneyworld

Sabrina's POV.

After an hour we started getting ready for Disneyworld.I walked to the car and sat in the backseat.Rowan sat next to me, Dustin sat next to Rowan and kayleigh sat in the front seat and her dad was in the driver seat.Kayleigh's dad started the engine and drived.We sat in quietness for two hours until kayleigh started singing. We laugh at her bad singing.u decided to join her on singing the song roar by katy Perry. Everyone look at me in amazement. "What? You thought a girl can't sing"I say jokingly.They laughed and we singed other songs.It took us 5hours to get to Disneyworld, I check the time and it was 4:56.We got out the car and headed to the roller coasters and game's. Me and Rowan went on a few rides.While on a ride we were about to go down the last roller cosater we're we saw a waterfall coming, suddenly we went down screaming. Rowan was pinned to me making me scared of what's going to happened. The ride stopped and we got out."that was fun"I say and Rowan shakes her head, shaking from the ride.I laugh and we walked back to everyone else they were in a Disney store, me and kayleigh and Rowan got matching neckalaces and the others just got random stuff.We all got candy and snacks and walked to the Disney movie theater, we watched the Disney on Ice.I got popcirn for me and Rowan and kayleigh and her brother got candy and Peyton had cotton candy.After the watching the Disney on ice, play games and going on more other rides. It started getting dark.We all got into the car and kayleigh's dad was driving. We all seat how we were when we got to Disneyworld. I yawned and fell asleep.

~~~

Hey

Guys

Sorry

For

The

Short

Chapter. Next update is soon or tomorrow (: