chapter6-friends maybe or not

Sabrina's P.O.V.

I was at my house on my phone.When kayleigh came into my room and sat on the bed with me."heeeyyy"she said."hi"."lets go to the skate park"she says.We got up and walked out the door.I was wear a black skirt and my blue shirt with beanie and my converse."can Rowan join us"kayleigh ask."um...maybe yeah I guess.if she wants to"I say not sure."okay"kayleigh called Rowan.I text rocky to come with us.He says yes and he'll be there."Rowan says she coming"kayleigh say.I nod."I don't know if she's coming.She probably doesn't remember at the party that she told me she wants to be friends"I say."what if she does and wants to be friends again"kayleigh say.I shrugged my shoulders.we are the skate park.Me and kayleigh sit at a table and wait for our friends. I see rocky comes and sits next to me."hey Sabrina"he say."hey rocky"u said smiling. I then see Rowan come and sit next to kayleigh. She looks tired and she stayed quiet.we start talking and rocky went skate boarding with his friends."hi Rowan"kayleigh says."hi"she says."you look tired"I say.she just nods. "Lets get a smoothie"I say and we all went to go get a smoothie and sit back down. "Hey you want ti have a sleepover at my house"say kayleigh. "Yeah okay"me and Rowan say in unison. Kayleigh went to go find her brother, leaving me and Rowan alone."um...are we friends"I say."friends? "She say."I guess.you said you wanted to be friends again"I say.she looks at me confused and looks down."oh I remember yeah maybe"she says."okay"I say.it became quiet.kayleigh came back and sat down."hey lets go prank the boys that are skating I have a idea"she say happily.We get up and walk to the boys that were sitting down talk."okay what were going to do is were going to grab there skate boards and put glue on them to make them stick so when start skating they'll be stuck to the skate board."kayleigh explained."okay and I'll post all of this on Twitter and youtube"Rowan say.We got glue and me and kkayleigh grabbed the skate boards from behind them.They had no clue that we were behind them.me and kayleigh came to our table with them. We had to finish the prank on time before they noticed it was gone.we glued they skate board and put glitter on them and put them back were they were.The boys got there skate boards and start skating until they became stuck on the skate board.we laughed and walked away so they see us.rocky came back and sat with us.He had a smirk on his face."why are you smirking"kayleigh say."I saw what you did to there skate boards"he said."it was her idea"Rowan said pointing at kayleigh. "It was funny"I say."yeah yeah, now there stuck to there skate boards and you have to help them"rocky said."no let them stay like that it's funny"kayleigh say.But we decided to get up and walk over to the boys that were trying to get off there skate board.I couldn't hold back my laughter, I burst out laughing.Rowan took a picture of them and posted it."hey can you help us"one of the boys say."sure kayleigh say helping them."were sorry we glued you guys to your skate board"I say."you did this?"they say.we all nnodded. Once we got them up, we walk with them at their table.I see kayleigh flirting with the guy with brown hair and brown eyes."what's your name"the guy ask us."I'm Sabrina and this is my friends Rowan and kayleigh"I say."I'm Luke"said the brown hair guy."and this is Brandon and jake"he finish saying.we waved at them.

Kayleigh's P.O.V.

I stare at luke who was smiling at me.we sit with them and talk."hey you want to hang out tomorrow"said Luke looking at me."sure"I said smiling. Me and my friends went to my house for the sleepover."lets watch a movie"I say.we watched a movie and I gave them popcorn and pizza. We watched scary movies.After the movie we went upstairs and changed into pajamas. All of a sudden the lights went out and we heard a thunder noise and rain came pour down out side."it's thundering outside? "I say and looked out the window."yep it is"I say looking at them.Then suddenly we heard footsteps and lights start going on and off.I was starting to get scared.

******************

Plz comment and vote and follow. I am going to update more I don't know when but probably tonight.