0.4

// natalie //

i woke up to my mom's voice and knocking. "natalie, get up", my mother said. i got up and unlocked the door so my mom would stop knocking. "natalie i need you to get up and go do some errands for me", mom said. "why can't you do them", i said while rubbing my eyes. "i'm going out with alex for the day", she said. god, she's always with him. she never spends time with me anymore. i decided not to start an argument for the sake of being so early in the morning. if you ask me ten am is pretty early for me. i heard a car honk outside. "listen, alex is waiting for me. i left the list of errands on the table, 20 dollars to pay for the stuff and 50 dollars and you can do whatever you want with the money.", she said and with that she left. she doesn't even say i love you anymore.

i get out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. i start to undress and stop the moment i took of my shirt. shit, i forgot about what happened last night. i touch the cuts carefully. i was doing that for about five minutes but finally snap out of the little trance i had and continued to undress. i turn on the water. i make sure it's not steaming hot but not freezing cold, just right. the moment i step in the shower they start to sting. after a while i get used to the pain. i start with the shampoo and conditioner. i then carefully wash my body watching out for the cuts. i rise myself off, turn off the water, and step out. i dry myself and put on my clothes. i was going to wear my arctic monkeys sweater, black skinny jeans, and black socks. i walk downstairs and find the list of errands and the 50 dollars for me and 20 dollars to pay for the stuff my mom wants me to get. on the dining table and put the items in my pocket. i slip on my black vans and walk out the door.

i decide to go to walmart because it's the closest. i waited for the 76 bus. i was tired of waiting and wanting to check my phone but you can't really do that when you're the least popular girl in school. for me there's no point in having a facebook, snapchat, kik, and other stuff when you have no friends. on my phone I only have three contacts. my mom, dad, and diana.

finally the bus was here. i slide my bus card near a little machine. the machine says go i go find a seat. the bus was pretty crowed today. i took a seat near a boy who looked asian but i could tell he wasn't. he looked pretty familiar to me. "aren't you natalie from school?", the boy asked me. now i know who he is. his that calum boy who's always with that another boy with the dyed hair. i nodded at him. "why don't you like to talk at school?", calum asked. "theirs no one to talk to, i guess", i say. this time he nodded at me and said "you can always sit with me and my buddy michael, if you'd like". "sure i guess". my bus stop finally came and i could get out of this awkward situation with calum. the bus stopped and i walked quickly to the exit door.