0.6

reminder, this is unedited i just wanted to update.

// natalie //

my dad dropped me at home around 2:30. he had taken me to elly's pancake house for lunch. when we were their i orded a hambuger and he did the same. we started talking about how we were and how life was. we then started talkung about my mom and her boyfriend alex. i felt like my dad wanted to cry but he was holding it in. my dad still loves my mom and he can't get over her. honestly my mom's a bitch and my dad deserves better then my mom. i love my mom but after what she did to my dad, i could never forgive her. my dad would go to work and 5pm and come back home around 2am. during that time i would be locked in my room or sleeping and my mom would be seeing alex. i always asked her where she went and she would always say "just went to see a friend." then my mother would start to take alex home because alex's girlfriend was at his home. obviously they would fuck. one day i just had enough and i couldn't do this anymore. my dad's break during work was 11pm to 12pm. i told him that it was an emergency and i'd meet him outside. once my dad arrived we went inside through the back door and i told him to go insides mom room. he opened the door and their he saw with his own eyes was my mom having sex with alex. my dad didn't say anything he just looked at my mom. it was a very awkward situation. my mom looked at me knowing it was me who set this up. my mom and alex got dressed and then alex left. my mom was trying to apologize and shit but my dad just ignored her while he was crying and packed his bags. my dad is one of the strongest persons i know and just seeing him cry broke my heart honestly. my dad put everything in his car and left back to work. my mom then started yelling at me and asking me why i did this. i just told her dad didn't deserve this and told her to fuck off. my mom didn't try to change or anything, the next day after what had happen guess who was in her bed that night. alex, of course.

once i got in the house i got a text from a number. 773-911-0911 (note this is a fake number). i knew that number from anywhere. it was collin, my ex boyfriend. i unlocked my phone and read the text. "hey baby, how about you let me come over ? ;)"

he was doing this because he knew i still like him. all he wants is a good fuck. i had lost my virginity to collin and when he dumped me a two days later. i was devastated and i really never got over him. i started to type on the keyboard.

"didn't you break up with me?"

"i was being stupid, you know i still love you. i wasn't thinking that night."

"you didn't have to treat me like shit."

"natalie, i am sorry. you know i still love you, baby. let me come over and we'll talk, please baby."

i honestly didn't know what to do. maybe he really did want to fix things. i mean after all we all make mistakes.

"fine."

"i'll be there soon."

i decided to sit on the couch and wake till collin arrives. a few minutes later i heard the door bell ring. obviously collin. i opened the door and their he was. he hugged me and i didn't know what to do. i didn't want to push him off and seem mean but i didn't want to hug him and make it seem like everything is alright. "natalie, baby i miss you", he said. i just looked at him. "babe i really am sorry, you know i love you." i didn't know what do say. was he telling the truth or did he just want to fuck. before i could say anything he started to kiss me. oh god how much I missed those lips. i started to kiss him back. he then put his hands on my hips and mines around his neck. "i know you missed me", he said. he then hand his hands under my shirt, touching my back. he then started to kiss my neck. it felt so right, but wrong. "no, i can't do this collin, we're not even dating. you broke up with me", i said as i got off of him. "then be my girlfriend natalie", he said.

+

ahhh, sorry for cliff hanger.