Tagged...01

Tagged by UnitedUnicornsOf2U . It is my first time getting in on wattpad so yea here you go. Since I don't have much people I can tag, I shall not tag and you all can just read the answers to all the questions in the picture, which fyi is unusually long. Like 35 questions.... serious? A little too much....

1

1. When was the last time you smiled?

I don't remember...I rarely smile now.

2. Do you like it when people play with your hair?

Yes kinda I don't really know because no one ever plays with my hair. Mostly just being mean and pushing or pulling my hair real hard. The play I meant was like you know running hands through gently, not pulling and all like it hurts like shit ok.

3. Do you get butterflies around the person you like?

Not really. Been in several relationships but mostly the boy confesses and I just accept. Okay but there is this one boy who really make my heart flutter and all but he like a play boy. Totally regretted my whole decision to date him.

4. Is there a person to accompany the butterflies at the moment?

No there isn't anyone. I'm like giving up on everything that I once believed in. So the crush thing...well not my thing anymore and honestly I just give up.

5. The last person I held hands with

Not a clue... well most probably some customers at my part time job but for like a brief moment like I don't know. Well it is barely holding just brushing past their hands and stuff like that.

6. Do you like bubble baths?

Never had one but not really a fan because it is too f-ing troublesome af and like nope I don't want to get my hands dirty to be luxurious for once. No time only 5min showers.

7. Who do you look forward to seeing?

My future bf if that ever comes by one day which probably not come because...I'm not that beautiful and I have too many scars. No boy would like a girl with so many 'battle' wounds. I'm always on the losing end.

8. Are you outgoing or shy?

I'm shy. I'm not confident. I'm insecure.

My confidence is a facade I put up for people to see and think I'm a leader and that I'm social. The fact is I'm not. I prefer being alone and the ironic part is, I'm in like drama like tf how did I end up in acting lol.

9. Do you prefer the sun or the moon?

Personally, I prefer the Moon because in the darkness of the night and the little light from the moon illuminating the place does not actually show everything and I don't have to see my scars.