New Home.. New friends New school

A/n
I would like to address that this story is not based off of the show 'Teen Wolf' or 'The Originals' or 'Vampire Diaries' OR 'Shadow Hunters' Allison will still be alive. Kira will not have any romantic feelings towards Scott. Malia will be here as well as Liam,Mason,and theo,Corey, Jasmine, and Hayden.
Boy'd & Erica will also be alive.
( I also have the tendency to include references from other shows/movies so I hope you catch them

All rights reserved for the maker of all of these amazing shows.

°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°Hi my name is Luna I just moved from New Orleans to Beacon Hills

Hi my name is Luna I just moved from New Orleans to Beacon Hills.

Beacon hills is a small quite town from being here so far. I start school today because my mom signed me up for school on Friday.

*it's Monday btw*

I wake up to the sound of my Alarm clock, and take a shower. Once I got out I changed into this

I'm not the one to wear dresses or skirts so

*time skip*

*at school*

Once I got to school I was lost.... Then I saw a Tan tall guy with the cutest puppy dog eyes.....and a pale boy that looked like he had fragile bones but he was cute.....

The tan one was staring but i acted as if i didnt notice and went to go look for the office

*at the office*

As i got to the office i see the same 2 people AGAIN. I just walked up the office lady and said. "Can i get my schedule?¿?"

Office lady: Whats your name?¿?

Luna: Luna...Kenner

* 3rd person P.O.V*
As Luna was getting her schedule the boys stared at her

As soon as the office lady finished printing Luna's schedule

As soon as the office lady finished printing Luna's schedule. She went to go look for her class,but as soon as she stepped inside Guess who she saw

 She went to go look for her class,but as soon as she stepped inside Guess who she saw

*Luna P.O.V*

As soon as i stepped inside the class room i saw them again. How the flying fu*k are they everywhere?¿?

*Random P.O.V
Luna and the boy in the green button up locked eyes with eachother. The boy in the green button up shot her a smile. Luna is not a....How do I put this?¿?...uhh....Happy or nice person... she keeps to herself. So when the guy in the green smiled at her she just nodded and looked at the teacher.

The teacher then told Luna to sit in between the two boys. They then raised Their hands and she walked towards the boys table and sat down.

*Luna's P.O.V*
As I sat down in between them the boys with moles on his face said " Hey my name is Stiles. What's yours?¿?
"Luna", I said."Who names their child 'Luna'?
"Who names their child Stiles?" I said with a annoyed tone.
" Haha jokes on you 'Stiles' is just a nickname!"
"Stiles Shut up. Sorry about my friend, I'm Scott".

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·..· Layah ·..·°¯°·.·° .·°°°