ugh....

Scott's P.O.V

Soon school was over and me and Stiles got in his jeep

Soon school was over and me and Stiles got in his jeep. As Stiles started the jeep and said " I don't trust her!" "Trust who?I said"Luna" He replied with anger laced in his voice " Why don't you trust her!!" I then said angry " Because you trust everyone scott!!!" Stiles yelled. I wasn't about to lie I was a bit taken back. "I looked at her record Scott.No mention of her parents,not her mom...not her dad,she didn't even have relatives.Everybody has someone.....how come she has none?"Stiles asked me and to be honest I don't know how to answer that."I don't know" I looked down,what if she is trouble?What if Stiles is right? Of course he's right he's Stiles freaking Stillinski.But I'm not giving up on her,I don't care if she's trouble.Anybody can change but only if their willing to.

At Luna's house
Luna's P.O.V
Now I'm all alone no mom,no dad. Nobody, I know what your thinking didn't you say your mom signed you up for school? I did say that but reality I signed myself up and said it was my mom.My mom left me to go be with my twin sister

Hope

Dont get me wrong I love her but sometimes she gets pretty annoying. My dad obviously love her more than me. Even tho I'm the one dealing with the entire Hollow inside my body. Trying to take over at any chance she gets

So now I'm just singing my problems away,it all ways helped me.It doesn't help that much when the voices come tho. It doesn't stop the negative thoughts I get when I hear the voices.(Can you guess the reference?)

Your probably thinking'What voices?' By the 'Voices' I mean the Hollow. Yeah you probably already know the story so I'm not going to go in to full depth but long story short. The hollow was locked up in all my uncles,aunt,and father.So I took the hollow from them so we could be together but they all left soon after and I haven't seen them since,it's been a 3 years since I've seen them. To this day it still hunts my dreams. But now ever since I've held Scott's hand I felt better,not a hundred but a pretty good amount.

I then hear a knock at my door because I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't sense him. So I walked up to the door and looked in the peep hole. I didn't recognize him. "I know your in there Luna."A man wearing a v-neck shirt said.

"Open the door Luna,I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to talk."

"Who are you " I asked still looking through the peep hole."My name is Peter Hale,I'm not looking for trouble because I already know what and who you are. So let me in Luna....Mickaelson." I then open the door and 'peter' had a smirk on his face.

"Look I'm sorry but I think you have the wrong person,my name is Luna Kenner." I stood there still confused how he knew.

"That was your mother's name,stop lying Luna.

******************************************************

I know it's a very short chapter but it was just a filler so.......the next chapter I will try to make it at least 1000 words or somewhat close to that so......BYE

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·..· Layah ·..·°¯°·.·° .·°°°