𝗚𝗼 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗞𝗹𝗮𝘂𝘀!

✦✧✧ ☆ ✧✧✦

"I have a question?" Scott asked cautiously

"You know what? Just get in the car. I don't even care if their here or not!" Yelled Luna still in a hurry and no offense to Scott but he was being really slow with his question.[not in a mean way].

Scott and Stiles quickly got in Luna's car and waited to talk. It was obvious Luna was not in the mood,so they kept quite the entire ride which was about 5 minutes even though her house is about 15.

Luna parked her car in the drive way before shooting out of it and speed walking to the door of the house. When Scott and Stiles finally walked in they saw about 8 people only knowing 1.

"Uhh? What's going on?" Asked Stiles,confused on how this just turned into a family Reunion.

"Shut up Stiles." Snapped Luna angry they had the audacity to come here."𝗚𝗼 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗞𝗹𝗮𝘂𝘀!" Yelled Luna.

"Honey please just help us this one time. Were your family!" Spoke Klaus in a soft voice that shocked everyone. "Family?!" Luna laughed "Family doesn't leave you. Family doesn't drop you on the side of the road and leave them for dead,just because they didn't show any sign of having powers." Luna looked back at Scott and Stiles before speaking again.

"They have been more of a family then any of you have and I known them for a day!" Scott and Stiles slowly walk up to Luna and place a comforting hand on her shoulders. Luna then breaks down crying. She had to be strong for long enough. Scott pulled Luna into his embrace ignoring all the commotion around them.

Stiles looked around awkwardly before meeting eyes with a ginger haired man who eyes held anger. Klaus didn't like that his own daughter thought that 2 people that she has barely known were more of a family then him.

A low growl erupt from Klaus's mouth,causing everyone's-except Stiles- to snap their head up in his direction. Klaus's eyes started to glow a vibrant yellow and veins started to make way to them.

Scott got up and glowed his eyes an alpha red,trying to show authority. This caused Klaus's eyes to turn back normal. Not out of fear but out of curiosity.

"What are you?" Klaus asked slowly walking up to the boy. "A werewolf. What are you?"

"Your're not a werewolf. Do not lie to me boy!" Replied Klaus completely ignoring Scott's question. Before this could go any further Luna interrupted the men. "Yes he is Klaus,just not our kind.

All attention now on Luna,"Wait,so your telling me there's a different type of werewolf out there!?" Asked Stiles rather excited then afraid.

Klaus turned his attention back to the boy he was glaring at earlier and said." What are you? A knock off werewolf too?"

"No,I'm a human. But I was possessed by a evil spirit called a Nogistune. So if that counts." Everyone -besides Scott- made a face at the boy.
  How did that all happened and why he decided to say it now?

"Baby Lu,please help us. Help your baby sister." Haley spoke barely over a whisper. "We have never asked you for anything. Please?"

"Do not remember that I have the entire hollow still inside me? When I took the hollow from all of ya'll you all just left to be with you precious Hope!"

Luna's eyes turned a electric blue,snakes started appearing out of no where. Klaus ran next to his daughter's side trying to comfort her,only to make it worse.
"What's happening?" Scott yelled unsure of what's going on. No one answered Scott.

Scott started to call out to Luna hoping to snap her out of whatever trance she was in. "Luna,Luna listen to my voice ok?" Not able to talk since she was barely in control Luna nodded her head a few times. "Ok good,Luna you have to come back. You can do this,just listen to me." After a few more encouraging words Luna was finally herself again.

"Thank you Scott!" Luna pulled Scott into a hug,taking him into shock for a few seconds before hugging back with the same amount of force. "Get away from her!" Growled Klaus,still angry that a knock off werewolf could 'save' his daughter but he made her angrier.

"You're coming back to New Orleans now!"

Finally another red head steps out.

"Hope."

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ♧ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Sorry this short I just have a lot of stories that I need to update