Break from the past....for now

Previously on this cringy book

"Dad wheres mom? Is she awake now? Can she sing my birthday song now?" I looked around to see if she was here but she wasn't.
"She's gone darling. She is somewhere better now" Slendy told me with tears going down his face.

I punch the bed in sadness?.

"ITS ALL MY FAULT I SHOULD OF LISTENED TO HER WHY DAD WHY" i started to cry
"

After that I stayed in my room, more people came and they didn't know I existed unless they saw me get out of my room. Masky and Hoodie and my siblings tried to get me to open up again but nothing worked. Dad never slept in his room that he once shared with mom. They moved all the things that belongs to her to a little room in the attic. I stop talking and eating. I shut myself off from the world. She might be gone but i can still remember the last words she told me....."

I felt something wet go down my cheek after I said that sentence. The past is still engraved in the back of my mind. The pain will never go away. I looked around and saw the girls looking at me with guilty and concerned looks.

"We just wanted to know how you liking Masky started but I never knew your mother died  like that ,i mean people have told me the story but I have never heard it from your side. We are sorry that we made you remind you of that." Jane said with guilt laced in her voice.

"Its okay. It was gonna get out sooner or later," I wiped my tears and smiled ",but the thing that hurts me the most is that people say that they miss her even tho they didn't know a single thing about her. How about we go do something else?"

Before anyone could answer, there was a knock on Jane's door. Sally opened it to see Heco with chocolates,blankets,and a picture in his hands.

"I sensed you feeling sad. Come on let's go to your room sis"

I excused myself from the girls and followed Heco to my room. I opened the the door to my room and jumped on my bed. Heco closed the door and gently put the stuff in front of me.

"You already know that story makes you sad so why did you tell them about it" Heco said while sitting against the bed board? and and pulled me into his chest and hugged me.

"They just wanted to know how I started to like Masky and it just led me to mom's death"

Heco sighed and wrapped the blanket around me. I grabbed the chocolates and ate some.

"Where are the other two idiots?"

" Alex is coming this way and you know Joseph is too busy train-"

" DARLINGS IM HERE!! WHERE'S THE DAMSEL IN UHHHH PAIN", said Alex once he busted the door open and face planted on the floor.

"How are we related to this idiot?"

"Idk but I related to you so  uhhhhhh."

I smacked him and got off the bed to help Alex. Alex thanked me and jumped on my bed. Heco started to lecture him about busting doors everytime he is going to open it. I smiled and sat in between them.

(I'm too lazy rn sowy)

Alex-So code turquoise,right

Heco: nooooo code red

Death; we will not talk about that disgusting code

Alex- so what caused it this time

Death; girls just wanted to know how I sta- NOT IMPORTANT OKAY

Heco: dam maybe it might also be code red

Death; I don't need you guys anymore

Alex- nuuuu you do need us

Death; *grabs them by the ears* I swear sometimes I feel like I'm the oldest

Heco: ow ow ow fine ow we'll go ow

Death; *throws them out of the room* shoo shoo

Alex- hmph don't come crawling back to us *walks away*

Heco: *sighs* try not to get caught up with your thoughts okay

Death; I'll be fine I ain't that small weak little girl anymore

Heco: heh if you say so *goes to his room*

I closed the door and laid in my bed looking at the ceiling.

I ain't the same girl from 5 years ago. They should know I ain't that girl anymore. If that was true then they would of cracked my emotionless shell a longggggg time ago. Come to think of it most of the people in the Slender Mansion are strangers to me. I just know some on their names but that's it. I wonder if they know a single thing about me. Shakes head  ugh I'mma get a headache. It's weird that she still hasn't come out and talk to me. */*/* was annoying but who am I supposed annoy  now yawns I don't know if she is still in the back of my mind but I'm sure she'll come out tomorrow. I'm just...gonna...have...one... chocola-.....zzzzzzz

///////

Sorry that I have been dead for the past uhhhh weeks? It's just that school is getting more hectic for everyone basically. And UIL is coming up so I have to get my vocals ready.

Random question

Yes or no

Just choose one

I'll tell the question once everyone answers (actually no one really since this book well all my books have been dead)

I hope you guys are having a wonderful day/night and don't let anyone control you,make you feel sad, boss you around.

Bye my dear burritos 🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️

P.s harpoons are better than spoons