Smile? (not smile dog)

Nudge...........Nudge

"Let me sleep" I mumbled.

Nudge..Nudge..Nudge

"Stop or you will die" I mumbled again

NUDGENUDGENUDGE

"Okay that's it,you asked for it!"I shouted.

I opened my eyes and sat up to see a familiar black haired girl with red tips, standing on the side of my bed just smiling. The same girl that appeared in my mind when my mom died. I never knew what she was, I just know that she's the reason why I turned into that thing 5 years ago. Nobody even knows she exists....well only one person I guess.

Let's just say that she is a part of me that can possess me,talk to me in my head, appear in front of me,and control my insanity, etc.

Oh great the b*tch came back
(THE VERY THE NEXT DAY)

"Didn't you miss me darling" she said.

"Of course...not Smile " I told her with a bored look on my face.

" Eh too bad so sad. You are stuck with me until you die. Well until you kill me, IF you kill me",she said with that stupid smile on her face, " I'm hungry, do you have any more of the good stuff?"

"Sigh, I'll text her right now. She should be awake at this time."

Death
???

Hey~ She's back and she hungry. If you don't mind can you bring her...you know what

Sure See you in a few

Thakku, I'll pay you back later ;3

Ew no you are so weird

I was just joking gosh

I turned around to face Smile to see she was looking at drawings on my bed room walls. I was about to tell her that she was on her way ,but a knock on my door interrupted me. I walked to door to see Dying Love.

(Oc by TheLoveliestOfRandom my beloved friend "3)

"Hi, glad you could make it", says Smile trying to hold back a laugh.

Dying love glanced at Smile before looking at me.

"Here you go, fresh and juicy eyeballs with some hearts to go with it" ,she tells with a smile on her face.

Before i could grab the clear bag with the organs in it, Smile quickly grabs it and smiles creepily.

"Thanks sugarblood. I havent eaten in years! You should eat too though, nobody is gonna fuck you looking a skinny stick"

I glance at Smile and laugh nervously.

"Sorry Dying Love just ignore her"

"Don't worry that doesn't bother me. Anyways i gotta get back to my room. Bye Death"

Dying Love walked down the hallway and into her room.

After she left I closed the door. I turn to look at Smile and tackle her to the ground.

"Hey! Careful with my food!"

"Why do you always say stupid stuff around her?!" I shout getting ready to punch her.

"Chill Death, wouldn't want your mommy to ground you?" Smile says with a evily look on her face.

I look at her with hatred in my eyes. I glare at her and give her a hard solid punch to her face. I get up and walk to the door. I open the door and look back at Smile on the ground with a bloody nose.

"Don't you ever bring up my mom you crasy bitch"

I walk out and close my door. I rub my temple and sigh.

///////

It took me so long to publish this i know i know. Years or months have passed since ive published this. Sorry this took so long.

At the beginning i didnt post anything because i had writers block and stuff to deal with. But now ive just lost all motivation to continue writing my books. I just have so many problems to deal with right now. And the scary and sad part is that ive been having dark thoughts lately and it hard for me not to do something to myself. Ive been crying a lot and ive become more sensitive and timid. But i always have that fake smile on my face when im around my family and some of my friends that i see. BUT ANYWAYS IMMA STOP MAKINHG THIS A/N DEPRESSING.

Im still thinking of putting this book on hold or just stop working on it altogether.

But that'll be all for now

Bye my lovely burritos

❤❤🖤❤