8

Theo~

I got up early the next morning to make a big breakfast. Carson has text me and told me that him and his mate were on their way.
The kids were still sleeping. But I would be waking them up soon because we had a lot to do.

"Morning." Wren said rubbing her eyes.

"I made you blueberry pancakes." I said to her kissing the top of her head.

"Yum." She said all happy.

"Mox come on we have a lot to do today." I yelled up the stairs.

"I just got out of the shower." He yelled back.

"Good morning my lovely family." Carson sang coming through the door. Zandra was giggling at her goofy mate.

"Morning." We all sang back to him.

"Wow it smells amazing in here." Zandra said.

"Help yourself." I said taking a plate and adding some sausage links and pancakes to it.

"So what's the plan Stan?" Carson asked sitting down at the table.

"Well when we're done. Mox and Wren need enrolled into school. We have to meet the realtor at one at the property and once we sign the paper work we find a contractor and shop." I said.

"I know a good contractor. He's the best in town. His name is Zero and him and his partner who helps him part time is Dash. But Dash also works as a police officer in town." Zandra said.

"Okay I might have you call them once we are done and we can meet at the camp." I said.

"I know both of the administrators at both schools. So that shouldn't take long." Zandra added as we all ate.

"Cool, I'm hoping for an easy transition for them so I hope it all goes that way." I said taking my plate to the sink to rinse and put in the dishwasher.

"Things in this town are always simple." She said laughing.

"Let's hope, I'm going to go get ready." I said leaving them to finish.

I took a much needed hot shower before dressing a pair of jeans and a black hoodie. I would wear it when we go to the camp to talk to Max. I planned on wearing the hood just in case.

I finished quickly so I could join the others and get them going. We needed to start as soon as possible.

"We're all ready." Wren said when I came down stairs.

"Good. So when we get to the camp Max is going to want to talk to you and you're going to deal with him. I'm going to stand back and let you handle this." I said to Carson before him and I walked outside.

"Okay." He said knowing why.

"I'll let you drive." I said handing him his keys.

"We need to get you a car my friend." He said laughing.

"Maybe we will shop for one today." I said.

"Clark must have set you up good." He said knowing my father well.

"Yeah he's taking care of us." I said.

"So I was reading the listing you sent Carson last night. And they wasn't 369,999 for the camp. But I know you could most likely get it for 325,900." Zandra said.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"A couple came in got approved for that amount and then bailed." She said.