19

Theo~

"As we say good bye to this loving soul we ask the Goddess to makes his journey to her Heavenly gate quick and easy." The Elder said.

Today has been emotionally draining. Our father Max has died. And today we bury him. Even though we never got alone my heart breaks for Jonah and Clark. Even Neo was having a hard time. But a mate dying is so hard to deal with as is losing a parent. But I know both my fathers are strong. And thankfully they have each other.

This life has been hard on him. But maybe his next will allow him happiness with himself and others.

"Would anyone like to say anything?" The elder asked.

Nobody did. Max had turned into a bitter soul that he had pushed everyone away. Jonah stayed by his side but in the end nobody could save him. Max let his selfishness kill him. He died by his own hands. Drinking and driving. Nash was on the scene as soon as the call came out. He said there was nothing anyone could do. But thank the Goddess he didn't take anyone with him.

Once a prayer was said we all left. Nobody sticking around for the lowering of the casket. Jonah had asked for the kids for the night so he wouldn't be alone. Clark said he'd help him so we let them go. The boys were now 8 and the girls 4 and it was hard to let them go but they was staying in the cabin so I was okay with it.

My mates took me home and pampered me. Like the loving guys they were.

My brothers and sister and their mates decided to do a camp fire out by the pool. It was to cold to swim but not cold enough not to be outside.

Carson and his family decided to give us space and went to stay at her parents with the kids.

I just needed my mates. And they were doing a great job taking care of me.

"On your back, T." Nash demanded.

"Yes, sir." I said with a lazy chuckle.

"Feel like taking two?" Zero asked.

"Condoms." I said making Nash sigh. He hated them but I wasn't taking a chance. Every time we've done this with out them twins came nine months later. Birth control or not.

"I'll get them." Zero said. He never complained because he knew the hell it was to care twins.

I let Nash massage my front before he flipped me over on to my back. I was rubber already.

Him and Zero worked me open for about an hour before they deemed my hole ready for them. Nash laid down and I straddled him as he lined his cock to my hole. Slowly I sank down on him loving the feel of him all the way in. Now this would be the pain before the pleasure.

Zero lined up his cock to my hole to slide it in with Nash's. It was a slow and agonizing process but well worth it in the end. Once I was completely full the moved me into position because I couldn't move.

Nash started the movement making moan like a whore as he hit my prostate.

As they picked up speed I felt like I was riding a horse. But this was way better. My body was a withering mess and I swear if our room wasn't soundproof everybody in ten miles could hear me.

Sweat dripped down my body from all around me not only mine but my mates as well. Zero had my mouth in a heated kiss as they both began to pound me into another world. With zero so close I didn't even have to touch my cock to get the friction I needed to blow. And that felt amazing.

"Cum for us baby." Nash said as Zero claimed my mouth again. A silent scream left my mouth and zero swallowed ever bit of it.

I couldn't move. I couldn't feel. I could barely breath. My body was rubber and my mine foggy. I loved this feeling of flying. It was like a really addicting drug.

I knew I was moving but I couldn't even care to know where. Until the hot water and jets hit my body. My men were washing me and taking care of me as I slowly came out of my fog.

"How you feeling?" Zero asked.

"Like a noodle." I said making him laugh.

"And you bottom?" Nash asked.

"Like it's had two dicks in it." I said chucking.

"I'll get you something for the pain and something to relax." Zero said before leaving the bath to get me some meds.

"You okay baby?" Nash asked.

"I'm fine." I said with a sigh.

"Okay." He said before kissing my head.

In the last eleven or so years my life had become perfect. Yeah it sucks that Max died. I can't say I'm going to miss him because you can't miss someone you didn't know. I loved him because he was my father. But I didn't know him. My life isn't going to stop because he's gone. And I'm not going to make him in to a saint for my kids when I tell them about him. Jonah is my dad and Clark is my father Max was a man who had sex with my dad and father and created me. But I made me who I am.