𝐈𝐈𝐈.

𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐀—𝟕 𝟗 𝐀𝐁𝐘

𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐀—𝟕
𝟗 𝐀𝐁𝐘

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘.

The Mandalorian and the two assets were quite the trio.

After six failed escape attempts, the two adults begrudgingly walked side—by—side, yanking at one another's wrists while a tiny orb containing a small green creature trailed along beside them.

Petulance wasn't attractive, but Tahl didn't much care. She had tried nearly everything to get away from him, but not much worked on a Mandalorian that felt nearly twice her size. She had attempted a sneak attack, a simple refusal to move, a decision to sit straight down on the ground, and eventually she conceded to carelessly mozy behind him until he was practically dragging her along.

The Mandalorians weren't known for being very forgiving.

Neither was the desert terrain.

And being tethered at the wrist wasn't making the situation any more pleasant.

Honey eyes glared at the back of his helmet, "How much are you selling us out for, Mando?"

He didn't respond.

"May I at least ask who it is you are delivering us to?"

The man continued to ignore her.

"Still the strong and silent type, are we?" Tahl asked into the lingering dusty quiet, "Perfect, then! Plenty of empty silence for me to fill."

And fill it, she did.

As the journey droned on, her colorful stories grew more and more animated, half of which Mando was certain were lies. But Tahl didn't seem to appreciate his opinion and neither did the child who would excitedly interrupt her tales with little coos and chirps, desperate to be a part of the fun. Tahl's excitement only grew at this, and the two would feed off of one another's shared energy and their captor's silence. While he had nearly forgotten how much she could ramble on, Mando didn't really recall how much it had the ability to grate on his nerves.