Chapter 1

"Get up graceeee" my brother jack screamed barging into my room.

He ran over and jumped onto my bed and shook me until I woke up.

"I'm awake. I'm awake. What do you want?" I questioned rubbing my eyes.

"Get up! Come with me" he said pulling me out of bed. I don't know why he is so excited but I'm guessing I will find out.

He pulled me into his room where his apple laptop was on his bed. There was an email opened on the screen.

"Read it!" He jumped.

"Okay. Okay." I laughed.

*email*

From: Bart Bordelon

Hello Mr. Gilinsky,
I am a creator of a meet and greet convention known as Magcon. At the event fans meet you and you perform along with 8 other boys. Your good friend Jack Johnson along with Cameron Dallas, Taylor Caniff, Shawn Mendes, Matthew Espinosa, Nash Grier, Aaron Carpenter, and Carter Reynolds with some guests, Hayes Grier, Sammy Wilkinson, Luke Foushee, Jake Foushee and the Dj, Mahogany LOX. Would you and your little sister, Grace, like to join? We supple a hotel, limo and plane tickets. Please email me back if you are interested in joining us.
-Bart

*end of email*

I look up at jack who has a smile plastered onto his face.

"So do you want to go?" He questioned.

"What will I do if I go?"

"You sing and dance, really good. Please come, mom said it sounds like a great idea. Plus I know you will love mahogany, I have

been texting them all day"

"I would love to go. When do we leave and for how long?"

"Tonight and for a week but then Shawn, Taylor and Matt are staying at our house for a couple weeks then we have another

event"

"When were you planning on telling me this? I'm a girl it takes me an hour to get ready, it takes me forever to pack"

"I'll help" he smiles running into my room.

I roll my eyes and walk into my room and lay on my bed as Jack comes out of the closet with long sleeve shirts and jeans.

"It's the summer jack"

"I know. The boys like girls and I don't want them liking you and you can't like them, do you understand?"

"Bye jack" I say pushing him out of my room before closing the door and locking it behind him.

"I'm serious" he pounds on the door.

"I know, I know" I laugh.

I get my pink suitcase I always use for dance competitions and start to pack. I mostly packed crop tops and skirts and high waisted

stuff along with dresses and all that jazz, with my vans.

By the time I finished packing it was 3:00 in the afternoon and we were leaving to go to the airport at 7:00.

I decided to check my social media and stuff. I turned on my phone to have 427 missed messages from all these unknown

numbers. I unlocked my phone and see the messages are from all the boys that are going to Magcon including Mahogany. I didn't

text anything and didn't bothering reading them.

I went on twitter and tweeted "so excited to go to Magcon Dallas and see all the nice people that live there:) love you all".

Then I checked vine, instagram and the rest of my social media.

I was continuously getting texts but I didn't really read them again but I decided to text something.

-sorry I wasn't texting guys. I had to pack all day, thanks to jack... What did I miss?-

Then I decided to clean up before going to the airport.

I took a nice warm shower and once I got out I put on a Vineyard Vines pink shirt with some capri black leggings and flip flops. I

brushed through my naturally straight dirty blonde hair and for makeup, I put on mascara only, like always that helped pop my

ocean blue eyes.

After I was ready to go it was 6:45 so I decided to go down stairs. I grappled my carry-on and suitcase and pulled it down stairs.

There was no one in the living room so I ran into the kitchen where I found my mom and dad.

"Hey baby girl" my dad said.

"Hi"

"Are you excited about Magcon?" My mom asked.

"Very"

"Behave" my mom said.

"And listen to your brother and no boys" my dad preached it.

"The boys are cute, she can try to get a boyfriend, but listen to jack" my mom explained as she handed me my credit card.

I hugged my mom and dad goodbye and I went to the living room to see jack making his way down the front stairs to the door.

"Are you ready?" He questioned.

"Yup" I answered as I grabbed both my suitcase and carry-on making my way out to the taxi outside of our house that Bart sent.

We both put our stuff in the back and sat in the back seat.

"Are you ready for the most fun week of your life?" Jack asked.

"Yes I am" I smiled.