chapter 8

I was very happy with how everyone acted when they found Sammy and I were dating.

we all decided after the event we were going to go to walmart and get some stuff to film videos and some froyo. so we all got into the limo (yes everywhere we went we used the limo).

we went to walmart and the jacks, cam, nash and Taylor all went off to buy stuff for their videos. and I had to promise jack I would be in him and jacks video so yay for me...

Sammy and I were just walking around looking at all the random stuff.

"come with me to the makeup" I said dragging him.

"nope" he said.

"pleaseeee" I said with the puppy dog eyes.

"no you look beautiful with out. I wish u didn't wear it"

"but I have some acne and I look awful without it"

"I have acne too and you barely have any. pleaseeee. you look beautfiul without it"

"I'll look like a monster without it" I said rolling my eyes and walking to the makeup.

and he ran up behind me and picked me and away from the makeup.

"Sammy" I said laughing "put me down"

and he did and turned me around with a smile on his face and kissed me. until we heard someone, it was pretty late so the store was empty. it was an elderly woman.

"you too are the cutest young couple I have every seen. just like me and my husband back in the day. I hope you two stay together forever, your adorable" she smiled.

"thank you" I smiled back.

and then she walked away and I looked at Sammy and laughed.

"we are cute" he winked and I laughed so hard I almost fell over. but he caught me.

"I love you a lot" I said

"and I love you a lot more" he said kissing me.

"Grace? Sammy?" we both knew it was jack.

we both broke the kiss and screamed "what jack?"

we looked at each other laughed.

"let's go" he screamed.

we both laughed.

I started to walk and Sammy didn't.

"what are you doing?"I asked.

"I want to give you a piggy back ride" he answered.

"okay" i laughed and jumped on his back.

"wow your light" he laughed.

"thanks"

we left walmart and got frozen yogurt.

I got Oreo yogurt with cookie dough on the top, my favorite and Sammy got a sundae.

we went and payed and say down a seat for two.

"hey you don't like us anymore love birds" Taylor asked.

I shock my head no and laughed.

"assholes" Matt said.

Sammy and I just laughed and continued to talk and eat.

and are phone kept going off so I checked mine. cam, Matt and Shawn all tweeted a picture of me and Sammy looking at each other smiling. it was a really good picture. so I saved it and set it as my lock screen.