Chapter 4

My brother was sitting on the edge of the bed while I was lying down next to him with my head on his lap while he played with my hair.

"Don't worry grace. I know Taylor likes you, even though that annoys me, so he can't hate you." Jack said.

Matt was also in the room unpacking but saying "it's okay" here and there.

"Why don't you go find him" Matt said. That was a great idea. So I got up and walked out of my hotel room. I went to the stairs, no Taylor, looked in all the boys room, no Taylor, so I decided to go down the elevator.

I walked outside and there was no Taylor, all I could think of is it's only the first day, why did this happen to me.

I went back inside and up to the highest floor and just walked around when I saw stairs to the roof. I decided to go see if he was up there.

I went up there and there he was sitting down on his phone.

"T-Taylor?" I said.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Umm. I just wanted to say I'm really sorry... I didn't know that you really liked me."

"Bs. I said I want us to be more than friends what the hell of you think that means? Brother and sister? Just admit it you Ike's Shawn more so you waited for him"

"Well you didn't ask me out"

"Because it don't ask people out right away"

"Shawn said that you usually do though so I thought you didn't like me and I do love shawn.. But maybe I love you too?"

Then he did something I never, ever expected he slapped me, right across the face and I fell to the ground.

I couldn't help but cry, he really does hate me. But my anxiety kicked in and I was afraid he was going to push me off the building or something so I started shaking.

"Oh my god. Grace, I'm so retarded. I'm so so so sorry" Taylor said as he ran over to my side and cradled me until I calmed down. I looked up at him and he looked down at me.

"P-please don't hurt me" I cried.

Then he looked in my eyes with tears and kissed me.

-

-

-

-

-

Skips to next morning

-

-

-

-

-

The next morning I woke up and I was in my brothers arms. Last night was so rough, but I'm fine now.

It was 10:00 and we have to be ready for Magcon at 11:30. I got up because it takes me a while to look presentable.

"What are you doing" jack whispered in his groggy morning voice.

"I'm going to start getting ready"

"What time is it?"

"10:00"

"Okay"

I got up and pulled out my outfit for the day which was a coral colored lace crop tank top from abercrombie with a white skater skirt also from abercrombie and my favorite vans. Jack bought them for me. They were jean material with little white stars.

I walked into the bathroom and showered but I didn't was my hair. I hoped out of the shoer put on my outfit which made me look really tan and started on my hair and make up.

I decided to straighten my hair but curl the ends. I thought it looked really good. Then I put on mascara and lip gloss only. I also grabbed my Tiffany necklace my grandpa got me and my diamond earrings, with my ring Shawn gave me and I was finished.

I walked out of the bathroom to see all the boys up except Matt.

"Wowww" Taylor said.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing it's just you look really good"

"Thanks" I smiled.

It was 11:00, I had thirty minutes to spare so I jumped on Matt until he got up and then I decided to see what Shawn was doing.

"I'm going to go see shawn" I said and jack said "okay"

I grabbed my iphone and went down to Shawn's.

*knock, knock. Knock*

The door opened and there stood shawn shirtless but with some khaki shorts on like he was just finishing getting dressed.

"Hey babe"

"Hi" I said trying not to stare at his six pack.

"Like what you see?"

I giggled.

"Well it's all yours" he said kissing my forehead, "you look so beautiful".

"Thank you" I smiled.

"Want to grab breakfast?" I shock my head "yes", "okay let me grab a shirt real fast and then we can go".

While we were eating breakfast, shawn and I were talking, a couple fans coming up here and there.

"I have a question" Shawn said.

"Yes?"

"Do u like Taylor?"

"As a friend"

"Anything more?"

"No, I love you and only you. I don't know if I can love him after what he did to me last night" I whispered looking down at my hands.

"What did he do?"

I stayed silent.

"Come on you can tell me anything"

I looked up and Shawn looked worried.

"He...ummm...slapped me"

"He what?" Shawn yelled as he stood up "I'm gonna beat his ass".

"No Shawn, don't. It didn't hurt. He apologized and I knew he meant it"

"It doesn't matter he hurt my baby"

"Shawn,if you love me, you won't tell anyone what he did and you won't hurt him"

"Okay, I love you"

"I love you too Shawn... I do I really do."

"I do too" he got up and hugged me. Then looked me in the eyes and kissed me and right then I knew I wanted to be with Shawn.