Chapter 5

By the time Shawn and I were doing eating it was time to leave. We both went to the lobby hand-in-hand to see where everyone else is and all the boys were there.

"Whoaaaa. Since when are you two a thing?" Nash asked.

"Last night" Shawn smiled as he looked at me and kissed my forehead.

"Watch it Mendes" jack said.

We all left and made our way into the limo. I sat next to Shawn and Matt.

"Hey cutie" Matt said.

"Hi"

"Are you excited about Magcon?"

"Kinda"

"Why only kinda?"

"Those fan girls are scary"

"Oh I know but don't worry I will protect you" Matt said as he hugged me and kissed my cheek.

Then jack came over and sat in between Matt and I and picked me up and put me on his lap.

"Why do all the boys want my baby sister?"

"Because she's perfect" Taylor said.

Shawn gave him a stare and I tapped Shawn and shock my head. He came up to my ear and whispered something.

"Does jack know?" I shock my head no and I gave him the "don't tell him" look. I'm guessing jack heard because he asked what does he not know.

"Nothing" I said.

"I'll tell you later" Shawn said and I turned towards him with the "what the hell" look.

And jack tazered me and I jumped onto the Shawn's lap.

"Come back" jack said trying to pull me back on to his lap. I slapped his hand away and he pouted.

"I'm sorry" I said hugging him.

"It's okay" he said kissing my cheek, wow why does everyone kiss my cheek.

"Cutiesss" Matt said and I laughed.

Then my phone vibrated and it was a tweet from @taylorcaniff.

"Their relationship is so cute" with a picture of me and jack hugging. We looked like a couple. I laughed and retweeted it.

Jacks phone also vibrated and he retweeted the tweet and answered back "I love my baby sister♥️".

Then we arrived at the event.

We all exited the limo and there were tons of girls. So Shawn held my hand tight and pulled me in front of him but so I was behind the security. People were grabbing my shirt and Shawn's hair, it was crazy. Then we finally got in.

The VIP girls were ready in and we had stations for the girls to meet.

It went Matt and Aaron, Nash and cam, jack and jack, Shawn and Hayes, me and mahogany, jake and Taylor then the rest together.

Tons of girls were coming up to me and saying they loved me and asked for pictures but this one girl came up to me and was very rude.

"Listen b*tch. Shawn is mine not yours so stay away"

"Okay"

"I'm serious" she glared.

"I know" then she punched me. Why does everyone punch me.

"Oww" I said holding my face.

"What the hell?" Jack ran over to where we were, "security. I want this girl out now".

Shawn came over and kissed my cheek where she hit me.

"B*tch what the hell did I just tell you?!? Stay away Shawn is mine" she said grabbing Shawn around his neck.

"Get off of me" Shawn said. Jack was trying to pull her off of Shawn and then the security guard came and kicked her out.

Everyone went back to their stations and a little later Taylor came over.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine"

"Good don't listen to those fan girls that hate on you, your perfect" he said pulling me into a hug.

The show started and people performed. I sang "Break free" by Ariana Grande and then danced to "Summer" by Calvin Harris. Shawn left after I performed because he didn't feel well. He show was almost over when Jack went up to the stage.

"Thank you all so much for coming. We had a blast! But before we all go I have to say something. If any of you hate on my sister. She will tell me and I will find some way to talk to you and tell you to stop. She is the best little sister in the world and if your any of our true fans, you will be nice to her. Love you all goodnight!" And with that the show ended. Jack exited the stage and I ran up to jack and hugged him.

"Thank you. I love you"

"Love you more"

We were heading back up to the hotel room and Matt was giving me a piggy back ride back up to our floor.

"Where to?"

"Shawn's room" so he took me there and I opened the door and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Shawn was there with that fan that slapped me.

I didn't cry right there I ran away to the roof and then sat there and cried.

*im sure that u guys think this may be going by fast but I have a perfect Idea for this story😘*