chapter 9

once we got back at the hotel I filmed the sibling tag with Jack on his and jacks channel, the girlfriend-boyfriend tag on my channel with sammy and we did some as a group and in other little groups. we were all filming in Cameron and Nashs room. I got really tired so I told everyone I was going to bed, I kissed sammy goodnight and went to my room.

before I went to bed I packed some since we were leaving tomorrow morning. yay. back to school but at least taylor and Matt were staying with us and shawn. great.

I finished packing and crawled into my bed, set an alarm to wake up early so I don't miss the flight and fell asleep.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I woke up the next morning to Jack in the bed next to me and the sound of my alarm waking everyone up.

"get up" I smiled tapping Jack. I'm happy I went to bed early or I would have been so grumpy.

"no. shutup" he answered

"your so mean to me" I said in a sad voice.

he sat up in bed and hugged me, "I'm sorry I'm just not a morning person".

"you're an idiot" I laughed.

I got up took a shower braided my hair to the side put on some pink yoga leggings, my black vans and a Rvca sweatshirt.

I walked out and taylor and MATT were up and dressed sitting on their phones and Jack was asleep.

I went over to the bed and blasted buckwild and jumped on the bed till he got up. taylor was sitting and laughing.

since we were leaving today maddy was just gonna sleepover our house tonight ((SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT THAT))

"are you excited to meet maddy?" I asked taylor.

"very" he smiled.

"your cute" I winked and he blushed.

"what about me?" Matt asked.

"nahh" I laughed.

"I'm going to see sammy real quick" I said while Jack was finishing packing.

I went to his door and knocked.

Sammy opened the door.

"hello beautiful"

"I look like I rolled out of bed" I laughed.

"you look like a princess"he kissed me, "my princess".

I smiled.

"yo I'm in this room" Aaron yelled and I laughed.

"hi" I waved, "you guys ready?"

"yup" sammy said grabbing his suitcase.

I ran back to my room grabbed my suitcase and everyone followed.

we all checked out of the hotel and went into the limo.

I decided to text my mom now saying we were on our way to the airport just so she knew.

we were all making vines and stuff in the limo until we got there.

we all sat quit let after we went through security for our flight to be called.

"flight 373 to Omaha" the loud speaker said.

Jack, Jack, sammy, shawn, Matt, taylor and I got up and said out goodbyes to everyone else.

we got on the plane and I was stuck in the middle between Jack and sammy. great.

after everyone got settled the flight attendant said to buckle up.

the plane flew into the air and the flight attendant came back on to say we could unbuckle.

I plugged in my headphones and fell asleep leaning against Jack.

after a little while someone pushed me and I woke up to see Jack annoyed. so I sat up right and tried to fall asleep but sammy pulled me into him and let me sleep.

then the flight attendant woke me up saying we were landing.

once we landed we left the plane and I saw my mom, dad and my two older sisters. I ran up to my mom then my dad then Molly and Laura. we all hugged and went to the car. we had a huge car so it held a lot of people but I had to sit on Sammy's lap which he didn't care. I told my mom another sammy and I and she was happy about it.

I fell back asleep until we got home. I was carried up to my room and I was still kind of out of it. someone put me in my bed and tucked me in and walked away. I knew it was sammy.

"can you stay?" I asked.

"sure" he smiled. he walked over to my bed crawled in with me, cuddled me to him and everything was perfect

*

*

*

*

*

*

the next morning I got up for school at 6 and sammy was still asleep and I was right in his grip. I tried to get up without waking him but I woke him up of course.

"where are you going?" he said in his morning voice.

"just to get ready for hell"

"can I have a good morning kiss?"

I walked over to him and kissed him.

"morning babe" he smiled.

"morning"

I walked into my bathroom, showered, let my hair stay naturally straight, brushed my teeth, put on mascara and all that.

I put on a white sweater with lace on the bottom, jeans and some vans.

I walked into my room and sammy was gone so I quickly ran downstairs and saw him Jack and Jack eating breakfast. I just grabbed a granola bar and we all made our way to the car. Jack and Jack were in the front while sammy and I were in the back.

we made it to school and I saw my best friend maddy and my other best friend chloe. I said bye to sammy and the Jacks and quickly ran up to them.

then tons of girls surrounded us asking millions of questions about the "Magcon boys"