Requesting Rules

Hsbsbah da gaiavskava

Hello.

I have not given up on writing, goodness no! I'm just no longer into my older "fandom". But I will never get tired of Gotham! (I say that but watch me)

Anyways, this is, of course, a Gotham One shot book!! If you've watched the show Gotham and want to request, than do so in the comments of this chapter!! (You could request in other chapters too!)

If you haven't heard of Gotham, I recommend watching it! It's a series on Netflix which relates to Batman/ Batman "background", or before Bruce Wayne was Batmanidk. It's in the POV of all main character etcetc. But it is a really good show and it's so suspenseful and fun to just binge!!

However, I am not through the show currently as of today, 12/2/2018. I am nearly done with season four so if you request a character I do not know, I may put your request on hold until I do know that character.

Here is some rules:

♧SMUT IS A NONO

♧Fluff is always good

♧No character x character (sorry)

♧Will write with adjectives (like, for example, DETECTIVE y/n, FROZEN Ed, etc.)

♧You can request a background story, so if you want your story to go a certain way you can tell me, if not I will make my own plot.

♧No OC's, I will only do x reader's so no personal requests with names, sorry.

♧I can only do so much so try not to make your oneshot filled with stuff, but you don't have to simplify it either, I'll tell you if it is too much!!

Without further adu, go ahead and request what you like!!♡