Chapter 1

It was around midnight and I was playing COD (call of duty). I got about halfway thru the game when I started dosing off. I fell over and was out like a light.

(Dream)

I woke up in my house but something was off. I looked over and thought I saw something so I yelled "hello is anyone there?". I got no answer I got up and saw the same thing again. I froze when I felt the presents of someone. then I turned around to see my tv when on. It was on the news. it said "Deanna rose killed by murder so far we are lead to the famous killer Jeff The Killer". I stared confused at the tv for awhile. then i blacked out.

(End of dream)

I woke up in tears and sense I live alone no one was there. there was something up so I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a chefs knife. I casually walked over to the tv and turned it on. it was the news. "a girl about 17 killed her ID states she is Deanna Rose and so far we can tell she has been murdered and the police found something that said I'm coming so far we can conclude it was Jeff The Killer". I was Just sitting there looking blankly at the tv and thought to myself " he's real and he's coming". I start freacking out I get my gun and load and keep it on me at all times just in case. It was 8 in the morning I had to get ready to for school my living hell. I got up and walked up stairs . I did my hair and put on red skinny jeans and a Of mice&men shirt. it was now 9 in the morning I was only a hour and a half late. I grab everything I need then get in my car and put my gun in the center consul. I get to school and see a guy he has black hair and blue eyes and he's wearing a suicide silents shirt and black jeans. Also he seems to be 5'11-6'1. he walked over to me and asked. "Hey I'm Jeff, do you know where the art room is?". "I'm heading there now actually so just follow me" I say with a smile. we get to the art room and I see the popular girls and there coming over to me. " Hey you whore, is this your new boy toy" the main one says. I was about to say something when I got cut off. " who are you calling a whore, your knees are bruised you slut" Jeff says. I give him my WTF look. he just smirked. " And you have a whore by your side" the main one says with a giggle. Jeff then grabs the girl by the collar of her shirt and whisper in her ear very loudly almost talking " I don't think you know what you messing with honey I would stop before someone get hurt" and with that the girls ran away. we just sat down and I started to draw.

(Jeff's POV.)

She's so cute when she's focused. about 10 minutes later. " Can you help me finish this dragon I can't seem to be able to finish him?" she ask with a cute smile. "sure just give me your pencil". she then gave me her pencil and I finished.

(Time skip)

We were coming out of school " hey Sarina, can I come to your place and hang out and do homework?". "yeah I'll drive you come on let's go". we got in her car and she started playing You Only Live Once by Suicide Silents.

(Sarina's POV.)

We got home and we threw our stuff in the ground and sat on the couch. "I'm gonna go out on comfy clothes,ok". "go for it I'm not going any where" he said. I was already running up stairs.

(Jeff's POV.)

She can back down. but she was in a over sized hoodie with yoga shorts underneath. at first I didn't know she was wearing pants. she was poking my face asking "video games?". I just smile and chuckle. she pulled out COD and we start playing she was wining. she won she then stood up and started dancing and cheering "I won, you lose, I won, you lose,". "reamatch". " I'm to good for a rematch" she says. "pwease, pwease". "fine" she says. I won this time she was not happy. I got up and stretched my back out and then she tackled me to the ground and growled at me. "What are you doing weirdo?". I got no answer just a growl. I then put her on the floor so she was on her back and I was on top. I start tickling her. she has one of those laughs girls would die for its loud but cute. she got out of my grip but I threw her over my shoulder and ran up stairs to her room and threw her on her bed. I continued to tickle her. until she said " we still have homework, NOO". " who says we have to go to school tommorow". she nods in agreement. then she says " I'm gonna get in the shower". "Can I join you?". " sorry but nah bruh it's a solo gig" she says. I pretend to pout. "maybe another time" she says with a giggle. I just smirk. She just got into the shower. after couple of minutes I hear her singing.

(Time skip)

After about 20 minutes the water turns off. I hear the bathroom door open.she then comes out only in a towel. she squealed not remembering I was there. "get out so I can put on clothes please" she says. "I don't need to leave". "yes, yes you do" she says. I sigh and get up and lay in her hallway. after about 6 minutes she says "I'm not naked anymore". I get up and lay back in her bed. she then turns on the tv and gets in bed with me. "so are we going to school tomorrow or are we taking a lazy day?". "A lazy day sounds good" she says while cuddling up to my chest. "ok good cause I didn't want to go to school". she then giggles and yawns. about 15 minutes later she alsleep. I wonder what where gonna do tomorrow.