Halloween special

(Hailey's POV.)

I woke up and shook josh and yelled "its Halloween, it's halloween". I got up and ran to Nikki's room and shook her awake. we were on our way to Sarina and Jeff's room when we heard Jeff sneezing. we walked in and say sarina awake holding Jeff and Jeff looked bad. "he's sick so be quite" she said. Jeff sneezed once more. "it's Halloween we were gonna go Costume shopping". "Jeff will you be good without me, you can text me" she says rubbing his head."yeah,go have fun I don't wanna hold you back" he says. Sarina then hugs him and gets up. "I feel kinda bad for him cause he can't go to the party. "he should be fine later for the party" she said. "Good cause he's gonna love your costume"."yeah,he will" Nikki says with a smirk. we get to the costume store and we pull sarina to the sexy/hot costume. She just sits in a chair texting. I sigh and take her phone she whines"why did you take my phone?"."get up and pick one".she sighs then gets up and goes to the cat costumes. me and Nikki follow. Nikki picks a orange tabby cat. I pick a brownish blonde one. Sarina picked a black cat one."go try it on". Sarina then gets up and gets her boots and ears. she then goes into the changing room. after about 5 minutes she comes out. Everyone's jaws dropped especially bens. she looked over at us and said "what". "nothing". I saw ben take a picture I snatched his phone and deleted the pictures. she goes back in and changes. we then all go home as soon as Sarina saw the house she ran. We ran after her but she was to fast. we walk into the house to see Jeff sitting in the couch playing video games perfectly fine. he then kisses sarina. Sarina looked at time and jumped up and ran up stairs. we followed. we went to her room starting her hair."what's the hurry?"."its 5:30 everyone's coming at 6:15" she says. I sigh and get ready Nikki does the same.

(Time skip)

(Jeff's POV.)

"Where are the girls?". "upstairs getting ready" josh says. I just sit back until I hear what seems to be heels. I sit up and look over at the stairs and see hailey and Nikki dressed as cats. after about 10 more minutes I hear heels coming down the stairs and I see Sarina with ear buds in and her phone in her waist band. she was humming. my jaw dropped realizing what she was. I follow her until she get over to the fridge. I then go over to her and hug her from behind. she turns around and puts a leg around my waist and meows. I kiss her roughly. she bites my lip with her "fangs". she pulls back and meows again and swiftly moves from my grip and goes back to the fridge and grabs a monster. "hey jeff, you got something right here" Nikki says point to her lips. I wipe my mouth to find bright red lip stick on them. I blush and wipe it off. "I bet it was good" Nikki says while laughing. I growl at her. she winks at me and left the kitchen.

(Time skip)

(Nikki's POV.)

The party started but Jeff and Sarina were know where no to be found. I hear someone coming down stairs.i see Jeff and Sarina come down stairs then everyone cheers."were back"sarina says. She then walks down to the floor and grabs me and hailey and goes into the kitchen."what was that for"."nothing" she says with a smirk."theres something" hailey says. Sarina just meow. then the boys come in. They then grab us and pull us out to the party Sarina then goes up to the steps and says"who ready". she then motion the dj to turn up the music.

(Jeff's POV.)

I nod to the guys and we go to the basement and kill the power. I hear screams and I change to my original form and grab Tim and put my knife to his neck and I walk up stairs I then motion to Tim to send josh the message. josh then gets it and turns the power back up then back off. Tim then screams and with that I was back down stairs. I change back and run up stairs with josh. "What happened?". " A man took Tim" Nikki said crying. I just chuckle and go back to where Tim was and put him back to everyone. "he's fine it was a prank, josh went down stairs to get his make up done for this"."jeff really" I hear Sarina say."yeah really" I say kissing her. we then carried on with the party. best Halloween every.