Chapter 6

(Jeff's POV.)

I was gonna met her parents in 4 hours oh god their gonna kill me. we all got out of the pool."you'll do fine it will be okay' Sarina said to me her voice calmed me down. The girls went up stairs and got ready. I grabbed red jeans and a hoodie for now. I walk up stairs to hear the girls talking"thats super cute,nikki" I hear one say."wear that it's adorable" one of them says. I chuckle and walk and go into me and sarina's room. they were all in there so I put my ears buds in .then I remember I have to straighten my hair."hey where's the hair straightener?"."right here" Sarina says pointing to it. "I'm using it"."go for it" she says. with that I got up and kissed her and said"thanks". i was almost done when Sarina took it from my hand and straighten the tiniest piece of hair. i just chuckle she them gives it back. then she puts a bandana in her hair and teases it. it looks cute. I kissed her then went back to my hair I finally finished. I have 45 minutes left and I wasn't even dressed. "Sarina what do I wear?" I ask almost in a panic. "get your bag and I'll show you" she says with that I ran and got my bag. I give her my bag everything was clean I just did laundry. she pulls out black jeans and a plain black tee. she then gives me my Gage's to put in so I did. I got changed and put on my converses and ran down stairs. Sarina look me up and down and said"you look hot". "she's not lying" the girls says with giggling. I chuckle realizing what they just did. I grab my keys and walk to car and get in. we all managed to fit. I put my hand on sarina's thigh she then hugs my arm. I already know where to go so I didn't need her telling me. she kisses my arm so I kiss her head. I hear "awwing" in the back seat. I just brush it of. Everyone fell asleep so I start playing music and I start singing it. I woke up hailey but I didn't realize it." i need your love like a boy needs his mothers side" I sung. I look in the back and say I woke up hailey."what?"."your voice" she says."what about it"."its amazing , do you play any interments?" she ask. "yeah guitar, bass and piano kinda"."perfect" she says."why". "I'll tell you later" she says."ok". "were here guys"i shake Sarina with the arm she was holding. she woke up and so did everyone else they all starched so did I. we all got out Sarina walk over to me and kissed me and said "you'll do fine". I smile and peck her lips and grab her hand and walk with her. We get to her family and what seems to be a aunt comes up to her and kisses her check. she's Italian so she has a big not I mean huge family. the aunt comes over to me and studies me then hugs me I hug back."she actually found someone attractive" she says. "well Sarina is the prettiest girl I have every met". her aunt starts to cry at my words. she must be the over dramatic one. next was the parents. "Hello" the mother says."this must be Jeff" she says again examining me. she lifts my shirt to see my stomach."mom stop it" Sarina says slapping her hand."jeff if you hurt her I hurt you" her dad says. "I would enjoy to test your strength" he says."lets go"i smirk."jeff that's not a good idea" Sarina says sounding scared. i kiss her forehead and say"ill do find here take my phone" I then give her my phone. she kisses me "good luck" she says. I then walk to the field here we go. I wish he knew what he was messing with. I get ready but he charges I move out of way. he charges once again but I then flip over him and kick him in the back."your have more talent then I thought" he says getting up."thanks" I say fixing my clothes. "being a little to cocky" he says charging I didn't move."jeff move" I hear Sarina yell. he jumped at me I then fall to the ground and kick him in the stomach. "he wins" the dad yells. I jump back up Sarina runs to me and jumps into my arms"your the first to win" she says. I just smile and kiss her. I feel a pat on my back in look over at the dad"you did good son" he says with a smile."thanks" I say again.i let Sarina down the girls run to me "that was amazing how did you do that" Nikki says. "I have to defend myself in some way"."thats not some way that's the like ninja way" haileys says. I just roll my eyes and walk to Sarina I then met everyone else. I showed her dad my battle tactics I used Sarina to show cause she was light and I know how to do my moves with out hurting her. I talked with her family I could tell they love me.the mom examined me I take it she's a nurse. Sarina finally gave in and let her look at my stomach."wow your very toned" she says looking at my abbs. "thanks" I say. "that's enough mom" I hear Sarina say. I chuckle. Sarina pulls me to these girl they seem to be cousin."sarina you got this lucky, did you pay him to date you?" one said. I growled and said"no she didn't pay me". I then kiss Sarina."someones protective" said the other girl."very" I say growling again. sarina then jumped on my back so I gave her a piggy-back ride.

(Moms POV.)

"There's something about him that make me wanna examine him, he in very good shape"."he seems perfect for Sarina he's protective and he can fight very well" the dad says. I sigh and say "true".

(Sarina's POV.)

After about 6 hours we decided to go home we made our way around to every one. a lot people took pictures of us over the 6 hours. we said our good byes and got in the car. Jeff put his hand on my thigh I hugged his arm. he starts singing "creepy girls your just my style, blood red lipstick you don't smile". I join him our voices match perfectly together. "you guys sound so good together" Nikki says "they do their voices match perfectly" hailey says. I just giggle. Jeff sings that's line again. I just smile. we finally get home I change and go to the back yard and sit by the pool. Jeff joins me and he kissed me I kiss back. he starts to kiss rougher. thank god everyone else was inside. we started a very heated make out session then I hear ben yell "yeah jeff, get some". Jeff stops and look at him and ask "where have you been all day?". "Sleeping" ben says. typical ben. I just rolled my eyes and go back to what I was doing after about 10 minutes we break apart for air. I get up and change into a bathing suit. Jeff does to. he then kissed my cuts. I pet him. I then get into the pool and just stand there in silence. I got picked up but I got picked up by ben. I start to kick. ben then throws me I start screaming until I hit the water. Jeff then pulls me up and picks him up and get out of the pool and then jumps right back in. I go in with him. we both come up then he pushed me under thee water and starts to kiss me. We come up "lets get him" I whisper in his ear. he nods. I then go over to ben and jump on his back Jeff then come over and pushes him under I had just enough time to release him and move. he came back up and I tackled him back under but this time ben held me under with him. I bite him but he didn't let go he just came up. I slipped out of his grip and jumped to Jeff. he luckily caught me. I gripped in him for dear life. he dropped me. I got up and got out and dried off. the two guys whistled at me. I gave them a death glare. they both laughed. I rolled my eyes and went inside and got a monster. the others were getting changed. they all came out we all jumped In the pool we were all having fun splashing around. I can't wait till tomorrow.