Chapter 7

(Sarina's POV.)

I woke up at 7 in the morning like always. I stood up and grab one of Jeff's hoodies and put it on. I then put on pants and converses. after I put everytuhing on I grab my phone and put my ear buds in and go out side. I wanted to climb a tree so I did.

(Jeff's POV.)

I woke up to no Sarina my hoodie gone and sarina's phone gone to. I sigh get up put on my shirt and shoes and go out side. as soon as I went outside I saw her. "I should scare her" I thought to my self. I then run to her tree. I jump up to the branch above her. thank god I can jump or else this wouldn't have worked. I then drop down In front of her. she screams and stands up. I hug her and say "scared ya". she just rolled her eyes. We go back inside and changes into a bathing suit. Sarina then goes and sits on a chair and starts to read. I go over to her and lay on her I put my head on her chest. she just pets me and reads. I inhale her sent. she smells really good. ben comes out ''ohh Jeff is getting some" he says pointing to us. sarina just giggles and look at me then goes back to petting me and reading everyone else comes out and gets in the pool sarina and I stay like that for awhile till she yawns and stretches. she then puts her arms on my back and just stays there till she sits up. I do the same. She then gets up and puts her feet in the pool. I get into the pool and go over to her and kiss her then ben jumps in by us I look at him then I tackle him and hold him under. I let him come up after about 10 seconds."dude really" he says. "yeah really". I hear a giggling behind me. I turn around and see a giggling sarina. I walk up the her and pick her up by her hip."what's so funny?" I ask playfully. She just starts laughing. I then lower her into a kiss. I kiss her roughly. I bite her lip she yelps. I then move down to her neck and bite her neck drawing blood. I lick up the blood and go back to her lips. I then place on the side of the pool. I break apart for air. she then gets up and walks inside I watch her walk in then I get out of the pool and follow her. I walk into the kitchen and see her sitting on the counter eating a apple. I walk up to her. she then takes the apple out of her mouth and says "what". "you"."oh" she says. I just smirk and walked up to her. I then smash my lips into hers and kiss her roughly. she then breaks from the kiss and bites my neck. She then tugs at my hair. I bite my lip. she then makes her way up to my lips and kisses me I kiss back. She then tugged at my hair again. she then pulls back and pushes me off of her. she then jumps down from the counter and walks back outside. I look outside at her she was stretching. I see the other girls get up and push Sarina into the pool. She screams a ear piercing scream. she comes up and pout then gets out. "I'm going to shower" she says to everyone. I smirk and follow her. i then slipped in front of her and leaned on the door frame. "Can I join you?"."i don't know can you" she says. "yeah I can". "no you can't" she says walking past me I grab her and pull her into a deep make out session."how about now"."nope" she says. she then pushes me out of the bathroom. I then hear the water turn on and then her go in. I try the door it was unlocked. I then take her clothes and towel and sneak out. after about 20 minutes I hear her get out."jeff" she yells."yeah"."can I have a towel?" she ask. "no"."please" she says."no". I hear her sigh and open the door with a tiny towel wrapped around her. she then sighs again and picks up her actually towel and switched them out. I go up I her and hug her from behind and bite her ear lobe. she yelps. I then go down to her neck and bite that to. she then moves from my grip and throws on a half top and shorts. she then blow drys her hair. She was walking out of the room when I grab her and throw her on her bed and start kissing her. she then pulls back and bites my neck drawing blood. she licked the blood up. I then start to kiss her again moving my way up her shirt. she grabs my hand and says "not so fast". "Why' I say with puppy dog eyes. "cause I said so" she says sitting. she then pulls me in and whispers in my ear "not yet". she then stands up and walks out of the room. I sigh then get up. I was walking down stairs when I felt someone jump on my back. I already knew who it was. I chuckle and boost her up. she playfully bites my neck. I just sigh and walk down stairs. "To the kitchen" she says. I walk to the kitchen and put her in the counter. "what's wrong" she says. "nothing"."common there's somthing" she says. I just sigh and put my face in her neck. she pets me and kisses my head. I chuckle at her behavior then get a monster from the fridge and go back to her. I kiss her then go lay on the couch. she follows me and when I lay down she lays on top of me. I rub her back and put my monster on the table and go to sleep.