Chpater 4

(WARNING:this chapter has graphic things and abuse, you have been warned)

(Jeff's POV.)

Everyone was having fun. but something was wrong with Sarina she was just sitting on the steps of the pool."whats wrong"."nothing" she says with a smile."thats a lie, what wrong". " I told you nothing" she said while getting up. I grabbed her whist "let me go" she said. I obey and just fall back in the water letting it surround me. "i feel so useless" I think to myself. I come back up for air thank god no one noticed she left. I got out "I'll be back". "ok" they all say. I go into the house I see Sarina on the couch in a ball. I walk over to her and pick her up she kicked me. i then put her down."leave me alone" she says to me. I didn't move. "leave, me, alone" she says a bit louder. "not in till you tell me what's wrong". she stands up and faces me and slaps me then runs off. I run after her , she jumped into the pool. she come ups 'smiling'. "where were you guys?" hailey ask lifting a eyebrow. "bathroom" Sarina says with a giggle. I got to the deep end and fall in letting my body go to the bottom. Her words replay in my head. it's like I can feel her sadness. I go back to the surface and swim over to every one."hey" they all say. "hi". I go behind Sarina and hug her and I put my head on top of hers. I feel her body shaking still. I squeeze her tighter and kiss her neck. she giggles then she slips right out of my grip and yells "catch me" and goes under the water. I start swimming to her.

(Time skip)

After about 5 hours of swimming we all go in to shower. we all showered but Sarina she was still in there. I got worried and knocked on the door."hey, you ok". "I'm fine" she says. her voice sounded shaky. I tried to open the door it was locked so I went into her room it was lock both ways."sarina let me in". I get no answer."Sarina open the door" I say getting louder. I get no answer again. I pound on the door "Sarina open the door right now". I hear faint crying."guys help" I yell tears forming in my eyes. hailey and Nikki run up to me and pound on the door "Sarina open up please" they say. "leave me alone" Sarina yells back. "Guys move". I pound hard and yell "SARINA OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW". I hear nothing no crying but I hear a faint "goodbye".Then all I hear is someone dropping something. that's when I step back and kick the door in. "stay right here" I say. I walk in and look in the shower to see Sarina her thighs,stomach and wrist cut up. I start to cry I turn off the water and pull her up she crying. I didn't even care about the blood getting all over me all I cared about was her. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her. I picked her up and went into her room.hailey and Nikki follow tears flowing from them to. "why did you do this". "I did it cause I don't wanna live anymore" she says. my heart skips a beat at that sentence. "but I love you and I care about you we all do please I love you, you can't leave me. I look at her cuts they weren't as deep as I thought. "stay here with her I'll be right back". I run down stairs and get one of my hoodies and run back up stairs. I go back to Sarina and I pull the towel off of her and put my hoodie on over her and hug her. Hailey, Nikki and I were still crying. Sarina was just sitting there doing nothing. then she burst into tears realizing what she just tried to do. "I almost just lost the love of my life" I thought to myself. I kissed the top of her head and said " I love you". "I love you to" she said kissing my neck. Sarina then jumps up an hugs hailey and Nikki say "sorry". "it's fine as long as your here still" Nikki says crying. she lets them go and hugs Tim and josh then ben. then lastly back to me she kisses me and say"I'm so sorry"."does anyone want food" ben says. typical ben I chuckle wiping tears from my beautiful angels face. I pick her up bridal style and kiss her nose. I then stand up "pizza". "yeah" everyone says. "I need pants" Sarina says. I chuckle "oh yeah I forgot". "yeah" Sarina says I put her down . "out she says to everyone. I didn't move but Sarina doesn't seem to care. she puts on shorts and pulls me up and jumps on my back. I give her a piggy-back ride down stairs. I then order the pizza. about 15 minutes later the pizza guy comes I pay for it and take it. I go to the kitchen and get plates and get food for Sarina and I. I walk out and give Sarina her food. then everyone else runs to the kitchen. I hear a cute little giggle. I look to my little angel giggling at the sight of everyone acting like fools. I chuckle then I kiss her she kisses back then I pull back and eat. hailey pulls out white chick and put it in. I love white chicks it's the best movie every. I feel someone lean against me I look down to see my angel sleeping on my shoulder. I pull out my phone and take pictures of her. I put my ear buds in her ears and turn on music so what I do next won't affect her. I manage to get up with out waking her up I turn up the music a little louder. I get 2 pans and bang them together to wake everyone else up. everyone shoot up I chuckle at the sight. "everyone go to your rooms if your gonna sleep" and everyone got up. hailey was with josh and Nikki was with Tim and ben was with Sarina's German shepherd. I go over to my sleeping angel and pick her up. she nuzzles into my chest. we get to her room and put her in bed I take my ear buds out of her ears. I plug both our phones in and I start to play music. I lay down next to her and pull her in close. I also wrap my arms around her. after about 20 minutes I fall into a deep sleep.

A/n

Short sorry