Part 1

Hey guys! Long time no see- or read? I don't know but I hope you guys like this book!
I kept my word and created
:•:•:•:O B S E S S I O N:•:•:•:
I will try post every two days!
Anyways, enjoy!
______________________

Stuart point of view~

Looking out the car window was the only thing I can find peace in, all the stress caused by moving to a different city has been pretty difficult.
I looked at my phone and changed the song, I put my phone back in my pocket and looked at my parents.
They were both holding hands smiling at the road ahead of them.
I'm glad that their finding happiness in this.
I sighed for the hundredth time today and went on to look out the window.

~One month ago~

"Dad! I'm okay! I will just ignore the bullies! There just stupid anyway!"
I said while standing up from the dinner table.
"No Stuart! We are going to move you to Kingsbury high in the other city! You will be better there. We promise!" My dad said while trying to give a reassuring smile.

I gave them an ' are you shitting me right now ' kind of look.

They both looked at me with an 'no we aren't now sit down and eat your dinner' kind of look.

I obeyed and began to eat my spaghetti.
'Kingsbury high here I come...'

~Present day~

It's funny how one conversation can change your life.
I watched as a sign passed by that said
"Welcome to Kingsbury, London"

//// Time skip ////

The car pulled up into the driveway of a descent sized two floor house. It was like any other house on this block.
I got out of the car and grabbed my boxes out of the trunk.
My mom pulled me in for a hug, she seemed happy that we moved.
I can't lie, I'm kinda glad too.

:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:

It was around 7pm and my parents kicked me out of our new house to look around town. I was walking down a street earphones in, looking around this beautiful neighbourhood.
I was to busy nodding to the rhythm that I hadn't noticed the guy walking in front of me.
Before I knew it I walked right into him and fell on top of him.
"Ah shit!" I screeched as I landed my embarrassing fall.
As we hit the ground i heard him grunt from I'm guessing pain,
"Ah fuck sorry man..." I said while still on top of him.
I looked at him face to face for the first time, his face was a nice green colour, with black hair.
His eyes went wide when he saw my unusual look, I was always insecure about my look. It's pretty rare to find someone with azure blue hair, pure black eyes and lanky limbs.
"No problem... it's nice having a cutie on top of me..." The green man had a nice deep voice.
I blushed and looked away.
"Thanks..."
at this point I finally noticed I was still on top of him, I screeched and got off of him as fast as I could and stood up.
He laughed and got up too, I can't lie.. he was cute.
He had a black leather jacket with a grey t shirt underneath, with black jeans.
We both looked at each other and smiled.
"The names Murdoc." He said to me while holding out his hand.
I smiled and shook his hand.
"Nice to meet you Murdoc, my name is Stuart."
"Well Stuart... talk to you later, Cutie" he winked at me as he walked away from me.
I stood there blushing, probably looking like an idiot.
I kept on walking with a happier attitude,
And paying more attention to my surroundings.
I should get home, after all first day of school is tomorrow.