Part 9

:•:•:•: 2 hours after last chapter :•:•:•:

Me and Murdoc were at the shops, buying "groceries" for the house.
Honestly it was mostly junk food and candy,

We had a 200 dollar limit.

100 for me,
And 100 for Murdoc.

"Hey Stu, how do you like pancakes?"

"Uh, sure.... OH! We need more peppermint tea! I'll be right back" I said while running towards the tea isle.

I just heard Murdoc laugh from behind me, when I got to the tea section I carefully looked for the specific peppermint tea that I liked.

"Not every peppermint tea is good enough for me" is what my dad said, cause I always got a specific kind of peppermint tea.
I was looking back and forth at the isle,
"Spotted!" I squealed.

I grabbed the tea and began to walk back to Murdoc, I looked over at the meat section and saw something familiar.

Well not something, Someone.

I did a double glance and realized... it was Ace...
Wait what?
"Ace?!"
I said looking in his direction.

He turned around and his face immediately lightened up,

"Aye! 2D!!!" He ran up to me and hugged me.

I breathed in, oh that smell... that smell... I'll never get enough of it.
It smelt like old spice deodorant and a hint of cigarettes.

I pulled away from the hug and put my hands on his shoulders, he was ALOT taller than me.
Probably the same height as Murdoc.

"What are you doing in Kingsbury?!" I said while looking into his eyes.

He smiled,
"I moved here! After you left I had no one to talk to... but I didn't know you moved here!"

I hugged onto my peppermint tea,
"You moved here?! Your dad let you move here by yourself?"

"Yeah! I have a house on 27 Durdum lane..(if you get the reference than I'll give you a hug <3)

"Oh wow! That's close to where I live!"

"Wow... your going to Kingsbury high?"

"Yeah aren't you?"

"Yeah I'll go there, I was gonna go to St. Nicholas but I can go there"

"Yay!!!" I gave him a childish smile.

"Did you come here alone? Where's your parents?" He said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh yeah! My parents went out for a business thing... they will be gone for like 4 months, but I'm here with my friend Murdoc! He is living with me for a bit"

I said while kicking my feet.

He was making eye contact, it honestly turned me on so much... What? No brain shut up.

"Well I ought to go! I'll see you at school on Monday! I'll call you?"

I said while getting my phone out to exchange numbers.

"Sure thing!" He said while we both swapped phones.

Once we were done I saluted at him and went to find Murdoc....

:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:

Me and Mudz were putting away groceries, snacking on cosmic brownies cause we're fucking old.

"Hey Mudz... uh, do you want to stay with me longer than a week... I really like your company..."

I said while lamely kicking my feet, he just looked up at me, I could feel his eyes scanning me over.
"O-of course Stu... I would love to"
He said while grabbing my hands and looking into my "eyes"
He leaned in.

"I enjoy your company too, Stuart pot."

Oh the tension was unbearable.
I leaned in too, our faces only inches apart,
I then realized what was going on.

"You should get more clothes than, Murdoc Niccals... Even if it's the last thing I want you to do..." I winked and started to put away the rest of the groceries.

"Oh Stuart... your such a fucking tease, your lucky your hot.... I'll be back"

I just giggled as he put his jacket on and left, I sighed...

"What the fuck am I doing..." I shook my head and began to laugh.

Just as I was putting away the last bit of groceries I heard my phone ding, I pulled it out of my back pocket and looked at my notifications.

Text from Ace

Ace: Hey 2D!

Me: Hai Acey boi

Ace: Lol... don't call me that, anyway let's hangout sometime!

Me: Sounds good! Come over you already know the address! I'll be waiting Acey ;)

Ace: oh fuck you ;)

I bit my lip, i giddily put my phone in my back pocket and went to sit on the couch.

"What the fuck am I doing?"

:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:

Authors note fuckers,

What the fuck is Stuart doing?
Why is he suddenly hoeing around? I guess only Satan knows.
Anyways... sorry my upload schedule is shit right now...
BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR #1 IN 2DOC!!! I love you guys so much! Like you don't even know!
From people who were here since the beginning of this book, or people who just came in... I fucking love ya no matter what!

~Tannah <3