Chapter 4

Maya POV

".... when you was dating Aaron!"
to be honest I have idea what the hell is going when Pria started yelling at me I zoned out cause I didn't want to deal with her bullshit right now but then she said she kissed August for me. I didn't understand why she would do that I listened closer.

Now her breathing is hard as hell and Im not shocked she out of breath after that lecture but I knew wasn't done because now she was pulliin me into the janitor closet. Then she continued taking a deep breath.

"Look, I didn't kiss him too be a back stabbing friend. You remember that birthday party that we crashed with Leon and Aaron?"
I shook my head yea Aaron is my ex from a few years ago and Pria and I double dated at a party that was hosted as an open-invite on ig. Some things happened at that party that I regretted for a while. That's one reason Aaron and I broke up. Pria continues...

"You remember how Aaron had to leave early and you were on some other stuff lol but you gave ole boy that lap dance and you kissed him?" Now my heart is racing and I am a little mad because I made Pria swear to never bring that shit up I swear she better have a good reason for doing so right now.

"Well August saw that and you know he hates you and he knows you like him so he was trying to fuck with you. He pulled me outside the house the party was on and said if I don't kiss him and do whatever else he said for the next three days he was telling Aaron and and the whole school you was acting like a thot, you were high, and you cheated. So bitch if you still want to be mad at yo day 1 I suggest you delete my number, delete my oovoo, and block my Kik and Instagram right here in my face and tell me how you really feel." I was purely shock I couldn't say a damn thing let alone move so I just stood there the only thing I could do was just pull her in a hug and lowkey cry.

Pria POV

With every syllable I spoke I got more and more pissed at Maya for being as mad at me as she was. If the chick would've just listened then we could've avoided this whole situation.

Usually when I try to help someone and they dont want to listen or want my help I just cut them off and leave em without any regards. Then they'll be like what I do I be like well just about a week ago you was tweaking hoe.

But, with Maya it was different she was my Day 1 fr since I started this school me and was cool and we clicked i took her under my wing when it came to be real and a boss ass bvtch she took me under her wing of this school the works and true friendship and loyalness. I tell you some of these girls out her especially in this school ain't loyal and ain't worth shit.

Maya didnt say anything and here eyes got watery and she pulled me into a hug. It took me a moment to return her hug cause like I said I was mad at her when so did it was like our sisterhood was reborn I knew Maya was crying and that made me cry and we just hugged each other crying in each others until like 10 minutes later Maya pulled back and made the most Sincere apology ever I couldn't help but love her sometimes its hard to hold a grudge with her but not all the time -_-

Maya POV

"Why the hell did you do something like that for me??!?!" I don't understand why that just made me feel love and I feel like out friendship just got even stronger like a new wall of trust has been built and its fresh cement so it may be hard to crack for a few years

"Because you my sister my Day 1 I got you and I always will since September 2nd, 2011." We both smiled so hard that the dimples we have showed real deep. That was the day we first met I remember it like yesterday though not 3 years ago.

"Day 1 squad no new friendssss!!" we both said that was our little motto.

Now I was starting to suffocate and I needed out that closet. I tried to open the door but now we liked in the effin closet and I didn't have my phone so we waited. Pria and I slumped to the floor.

"Bruh! we need to get revenge an while we in here we might as well plan something and I got the perfect idea." Pria look at me

"Bitch what the heck you cooking in that evil kitchen of yours I know you got something planned" I just smirked.

*

*

*

Pria POV

"So let me get this straight you know for sure he team d??" Maya shook her head up and down frantically

"And you sure yo friends will be able to get him there and that the camera will be set the right way??"

"Hell yea you know he be trying to keep it a secret to hard it's pathetic my friend I just talked to said that she heard August talking to a boy in the bathroom apologizing for kissing you and it was fake. He only kissed you to keep up a facade." I am for sure about this

"And you sure we won't regret this and ruin his life?"

"Yes I'm sure he started that rumor about me being gay and about me being a thot and about me being fake and trying to impress them boys and all those other rumors." I have never wanted revenge so much in my life and my birthday party was the perfect place to do or at least the day after when everyone is in the cafeteria.

A/N

Will you guys hate Maya and Pria after this stunt or do you think that it was worth it? I truly believe that Maya could've been a better friend and listen. Remember the story writes it self but that not a excuse but not everything in this story is true so don't get mad if something happens to or with your character plzz. last chapter was a filler that's why I did a double update

Night night sleep right vote comment do what you sow Love ya