Chapter 5

So motherduck my birthday is coming up the party is this weekend so Pria, Sydni and I had to go shopping. We decided to go to Rue21 especially since I had coupons 20 off any $50 purchase hell yea we was going there. Since my birthday is in fall we decided to rock all white.

Sydni got a white tank top with white leggings and she decided she would wear her white Air Force ones. Pria got a white crop top with FLAWLESS across the top and white skinny jeans with her white timberlands . I the birthday girl got a maxi white skirt with a split in it with a long sleeve white crop top I was just gone wear white heels.

After that we went to get our nails done and used that time to plot our revenge. "Syd are you for sure August is coming to the party on Saturday?" We were having the party at a club my uncle owned that he closed for us the club was unfortunately a strip club but it worked as a venue so I was just like fuck it. Since it's a strip club there are "rooms" there. While Pria and I were locked in the closet I remembered that August was Team D meaning he had sugar in his tank. I figured why not expose him like he exposed me abc 123 nigga. Revenge was Revenge.

"Yea I'm sure and I'm sure my friend Ray will be there to." See thing was Ray and August follow each other on IG but they never got to meet so we're having them meet for the first time and we talked Ray into helping us with revenge.

Him and August been having a flirtationship but ray has a boyfriend now so he has to dump August somehow. For some reason Ray wants to see if he can get August to have break up sex with him which wasn't even part of the plan it was Ray's idea. We just wanted to get August flirting with him on camera. See I'm fucked up but not that fucked I'm not gone show porn in the middle of the cafeteria to everyone while they eating that's just to much.

"Ouch lady that hurt damn!" Pria was getting her cuticles cut we were all going to get stiletto nails mine were going to white Pria's were going to be black and Sydni wanted french tips.

"Ok and Pria you sure Justin knows how to hook the camera to the tv in the cafeteria?"

"Yea remember he did it last year with the video from WorldStar girl." true that last year this girl she graduated and there was a video of her getting her ass beat and kicked and some of er'thang. She got her ass beat by her bestfriend with the most ghetto name I've ever fucking heard but anyhow...she stole her man so that shit happened.

*

*

*

Today is Friday and we all decided to stay the night at my house after school so on Saturday we can all get ready together. Highschool is a bitch but today we were spreading the last word of the party I started inviting people last week and word got around hella fast. Now everyone wants to come because well I don't know why the hell they want to come no one special gone be there but lil ole me. I also had got our home room teacher to let me make a suggestion box for my party. People can suggest snacks songs and shit like that. It was a no parents party so it was gone be turnt that's for sure.

Nothing special happened today algebra history biology blah blah blah. I went back to grap the suggestion box and there were quite a few one suggestion even said "i suggest there are a lot of boys there" I just looked at the paper like fawwwwkkk you mean. Who puts that in a suggestion box honestly. People put in song suggestions some people even suggested it should be a snatch party if you know what that is you would disagree as well I want to go to one but I don't want to host one. There were snack and candy suggestions we were buying all this stuff today and setting up tomorrow cause party don't start till 8 and ends whenever I get sleepy. I had to email the dj after that it was time to plot revenge and chill.

AUTHORS NOTE
Heyyyyyyy haven't updated this in a minute but yea here you go i was inspired by babybirdmockingjay 👈read her books frfr 👈to update so Yep yep well I see when I'll update again hopefully soon picture of sydni at the top my cousin helped right this so if it seem like to much or to sexual blame her not me she wanted to try writing a chapter👌