Chapter 3

Going to the counselor office didn't do shit and I mean not a damn thing for me. She just told me what I already knew but, I refuse to admit that, that's the way to deal with this cause quite honestly I don't feel like going through with it.

All she told me was that I should to talk to Pria and listen to what she had to say and with that I snapped on her saying and I quote "I don't have to listen to any of the shit she has to say and you are getting on my fucking nerve. your suppose to be helping me solve my problem bitch and you aren't doing any fucking thing a school counselor is suppose to do!" she just looked at me with shock in her eyes and told me to get out before she calls the principal.

I guess I was in the wrong when I flipped on her like that I should go apologize to her later. Walking to my locker (that is right next to Pria locker)
I see her talking to Sydni down the hall and I can't tell whether she is crying or laughing. As I am replacing my math books for my language arts book because math period was over I look over one more time to where Sydni and Pria stand I see Pria staring dead ass at me. I look back at her and shoot my hands in the air saying "what?!?"

Next thing I know she gives Sydni a hug and starts walking towards me. I turn down the other hall to language arts but this is the class that Pria and I don't have together so I'm confused when I see her walking down the same hallway my language class in which is hall c her next class was upstairs in hall k

PRIA'S POV

I was talking to Sydni in the hallway about when I told Maya that the kiss was with August. But, I'm pissed because secretly I did that shit for her.
Now I get what your thinking why the hell did I kiss a boy she likes for her that's another story for another time. I see a flash of wavy curls in the corner of my eye that can only belong to Maya.

"There she is i'm going to go try and talk to her maybe the counselor helped her cool down. Wish me luck." I hug Sydni and rush off to her as soon as i am at least 4 feet away from her she turns and goes down the hall to her language arts class. Now I know that i'm suppose to be in class right but saving this friendship, this sisterhood is worth a detention or two. I'm trying to comtemplate how to tell her and what to tell her, well I know what to tell her but, is it worth it? Before I could call her name she rushes into class as if that would keep me from being able to talk to her right now

My mom's stepsister is the principal and I have learned to lie on her and I never get in trouble for it. Maya and I do this everytime we want to ditch class.

*KNOCK KNOCK* I open the door

"My auntie wants to see me and Maya right now." I tried to sound like we were in trouble earning a few oohh'ss from stares from people in the class but I couldn't give two fuck I had to tell Maya what happened.

I look at Maya and she knows very well what im doing. She just gave me this look like get the fuck out.

But, the teacher ushered her out the room assuming it was mandatory that my auntie see us right now.

"Maya before you say anything I did that shit for you all for you I know how you feel about August I would never do that shit to you what kind of a do you think fucking am if your stubborn ass would just listen when people try to shit and explain and apologize to yo sorry ass maybe you wouldnt have beef with so many bitches and maybe you would know I did this shit to save your sorry ass when you was dating Aaron.