Ch.4

When I came back to the hotel room, I thought of everything that just happened. I just met Sal Vulcano, and we made out in a bathroom stall, and he gave me his number and said "I'll see you later." How does this make sense? I thought to myself. I let myself fall onto the bed and shut my eyes tightly to see if I was dreaming. I wasn't. I took the piece of paper with Sal's number on it out of my purse and studied it in disbelief. The clock on the nightstand read 12:31pm and I knew my parents were going to stay at the casino until 4 in the morning. I turned the TV on to get my mind off Sal, but the image of him kissing me kept coming back. I could still feel his lips, his hands over my body. I wanted him again. I waited an hour to call the number that was written on the paper.

He picked up. "Hello?"

"Hey Sal, it's Angela."

"Oh hey! Are you alone right now?"

"Yeah, I'm at my hotel room. Why?"

"I wanna see you before the night ends." I could tell he was smiling just by the way he said that. Unthinkably, I gave him my room number and he said he'd be there in 10 minutes. Those 10 minutes were the longest 10 minutes of my life. I wanted him with me. Every second felt like a minute and every minute felt like an hour.

I heard a knock and I jumped off the bed, running to the door. I opened it and pulled him in, shut the door behind him, and started making out with him. He pushed me against the wall, his hand slipping down my leggings. He put one finger into me, still making out with me. My knees weakened at his touch. Once he made me cum, he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel his shaft get hard. I lifted my shirt off and he unclipped my bra. He started to lick my breasts and I moaned under my breath. He was so good at this. He laid me down on the bed but paused before doing anything else.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked. I've only had sex twice so far, so I knew it'd hurt a little. But because it was Sal, I didn't care. I looked into his eyes that were full of lust and I nodded my head. He took off my leggings and panties, then he undressed himself. He took out a condom and rolled it on. He climbed ontop of me and inserted himself into me slowly. I shut my eyes in slight pain.

"You're so fucking tight," he moaned as he closed his eyes, slowly thrusting. He was leaving lovebites on my neck down to my breasts. He started to thrust faster and I was moaning his name. He felt so good and he was well experienced in bed. We were close to our climax and he was pounding harder into me. My nails dug into his back and he grabbed onto my hair. We orgasmed in sync, and he collapsed next to me, both of us out of breath.

"Are you alright?" He turned over to me.

"Yeah," I replied, still trying to catch my breath. I looked over at the clock and it was almost 2am. "I don't know when my parents are gonna come back, so I think it'd be a good idea if you left just so we're safe." I got up putting my clothes back on, as Sal did the same.

"This won't be the last I'll see of you, though, right?" I shook my head with a toothless grin on my face. "Good," he smiled back and was out the door.

Once Sal left, I got ready to go to bed. Everything felt wrong. My thoughts took over and I felt like this was a joke. Maybe he just had the desire to have sex. Maybe I was just an easy target because fans are easy to get in bed with. I tried falling asleep, hoping I'd forget anything happened in the morning.