Chapter 4

Today is club registration day so all of us were given a paper with a list of clubs on it.

Teacher: So you can only choose three. One from list A and another one from list B and another one from list C. I'll give you 30 minutes to choose wisely

I tick drama and dance club since that was the only thing I'm good at on the list

I tick drama and dance club since that was the only thing I'm good at on the list. I stopped at list C for a while until I finally just ticked Cheerleader.

Seoyun: Changkyun... what on earth is Heart club and F & U club?

Changkyun: Heart club is you make lunch and give it for free at some students... meanwhile F&U Club is where you fix and use something. It will be kinda of recycling things

Seoyun: Oh okay...

Changkyun: So you are choosing dance club and drama club.. right?

Seoyun: Yeah..

Changkyun: You'll be with Jooheon then

Seoyun: That cute boy?

I said as I point the boy that sit beside him.

Changkyun: Yes..

Seoyun: What will you choose from list C?

Changkyum: Badminton for sure

While we are chatting we don't realize that 30 minutes is over so the teacher start to collect our paper .

Teacher: Okay you know where the venue is. Get there on time,no escaping!

Changkyun: Bye Seoyun.. see you tomorrow. Just follow Jooheon to the venue

I noded and greeted Jooheon. We're awkward at first because only both of us choose the clubs. We even plan to be pair on both.

Jooheon: Now we'll have drama club and after lunch we'll have dance club... No one usually join these clubs that's why I choose it

Seoyun: Do we have the same club until we graduate?

Jooheon: Yes.. maybe

I noded and finally we're arrive at a small hall. It may seems small but once you get to the stage it will magically look huge.

We sit at the stage along with some students. It's only 12 of us for this time,even the teachers don't enter after 15 minutes. We just introduce ourself to each other.

GET IN NOW!!!

We are all shocked of that voice echoing to the hall. The door opens,and two people come in.

Teacher: It was school,not a place for you guys to date or what! Now sit there with the others!

I can't see who are the 2 students that just being scolded. I take out my glasses and wear them. A guy with fierce face but soft inside, Wonho. He's with a girl,I can't figure out who that girl was to him.