Chapter 35

2 months until my graduation. I dont have my period last month. I eat a lot and I easily get tired. Shownu got really worried so today he brought me to the hospital.

Shownu: I'm going to work first... just call me when you're done. Okay?

I nod and walk in the hospital, take my turn and wait calmly. We all know Minhyuk got graduated at the end of last year with average grades, which is quiet impressive. Last week, he got a job as a model under a famous company.

It's my turn and I walk in the room. Having some check up and waits for the result.

Doctor: So, congratulations... You're pregnant, so I hope you don't work too hard since that will affect the foetus

Seoyun: S-she?-

Doctor: Oh not yet,we can't see it yet since it was just 3 weeks...

Seoyun: I-I see...

Doctor: You're fluttering.. are you alright? Do you want to let your husband in?

Seoyun: He's not here.. he's at work

Doctor: Alright... just a reminder for you, eat moderately, you can exercise but not the extreme one.. just a light exercises

Seoyun: Okay, thank you

Should I tell Minhyuk? My graduation are in months only. He must be extra happy if he finds out I'm pregnant on that day. I'm happy and afraid at the same time. I'm happy because of Minhyuk and afraid because of Shownu.

^Ringtone

Hyukie🔞💞

I take a deep breath before answering.

Seoyun: Hi~

Minhyuk: Hello baby... have you eaten yet?

Seoyun: Yeah.. I ate a lot

Minhyuk: I have my break right now.. I miss you so much,that's why I'm calling you

Seoyun: Aww.. Sweet of you!

Minhyuk: What are you doing now?

Seoyun: At the hos- house.. home.. I'm at home!

Minhyuk: Hmm, okay... I have to go now. I love you~

Seoyun: I love you too... work well Minhyuk

I end the call and search for Shownu's. I call him and he said he'll be here in 10 minutes. I walk while my eyes still on my phone. Accidentally I bumped into someone and she quickly apologies.

Seoyun: Its alright.. I'm the one that is not concentrate while walking. My eyes are on my phone... I'm so sorry, did I hurt you?

She fixes her skirt and look up.

Seoyun: Mina?

Mina: Seoyun... how are you? What brings you here?

Seoyun: I just get a check up and find out that I'm pregnant...

Mina: Wow, congratulations!!!

She pull me for a hug.

Seoyun: How about you? How's Hyungwon now?

Her smile faded in a blink of eyes. She look at the floor and pull me to sit down on the chair.

Mina: I'm here for Hyungwon's mom.. she got a really high fever after Hyungwon p a s s e d  a w a y...

P-passed away? Hyungwon? Mina cant hold her tears anymore, I calm her down by a hug.

Seoyun: You're such a tough girl...

Mina: I've lost a man that I really love

She breaks the hug and wipe off her tears.

Mina: But I'm glad because he told me that he loves me...

We have a few more coversation but then we have to stop it since Shownu already arrives. I just lied to him that it was just some hormonal stuff, something like that.

🕛🕧🕐🕟🕓🕞🕒🕝🕑🕗🕡🕔

Today I'm having my graduation day. But sadly neither Minhyuk nor Shownu can come. I understand that they're busy so I shouldn't think about it too much since today should be a happy day.

I got a phonecall from Minhyuk before the event started.

Minhyuk: Baby girl~... I'm sorry I cant see you on your special day.. I only can tell you 'congratulation' through cell phone

Seoyun: Its alright.. you're busy. I get it

Minhyuk: Umm,I have to go now.. Congrats babe! I love you,you're mine.. dont forget about me yeap?

Seoyun: I love you too, I wont ever forget about my Mr.Pervert

Minhyuk: I'm not a pervert.. unless you want me to be one back

Seoyun: Shut up and go to work you ass!

Minhyuk: Hahaha.. okay

He end the call and I put my phone in my pocket. I take a deep breath before entering the hall. Everyone is here except Sana. She moved to somewhere, following her mom even before Minhyuk's Graduation.

Seems like I have to keep the secret about my pregnancy longer~

💜🌹💜🌹💜🌹💜🌹💜🌹💜

We ran out of the hall happily. Wonho came and purpose Chaeyoung. People are having nice time but I'm all alone.

I walk to the park,remembering all of the memories I made here. I close my eyes, taking a deep breath. A flowery scent making their way in my nostrills.

Congratulation baby girl. Sorry I'm late

I open my eyes......... This bastard!

Seoyun: I hate you

Minhyuk: I love you too

Seoyun: Hmph!

I rolled my eyes and punched his tummy. He's late!

Minhyuk: Oh come on just take this flowers already,my hand started to get hurt

Seoyun: I'll forgive you,but in one condition

I take the flower from him and stand up. Caressing his cheeks softly then move to play with his hair.

Minhyuk: What is it?

He hold my waist and pull me closer. I know he's getting another idea, but that's not what I want.

Seoyun: Pay for everything today.. we're celebrating at my favourite mall and I also have a suprise for you!

Minhyuk: Okay, get in my car. I'm going to the toilet first..

Seoyun: Okay!

I walk to the parking lot,searching for his car. I cant see it anywhere so I walk further. Damn, where is it? It graduation day so there's a lot of car here.

I saw a familiar car but I can't see it clearly since I'm not wearing my lenses or glasses today. I continue to walk closer to it, getting further and further away from my school building.

Seoyun: Oh ther-

A strong smell makes me really dizzy. Everything becomes blurry and turns to black in a blink of eyes.