Chapter 30

Its been 3 days since Shownu left to Japan. He texted me yesterday telling me that he's really busy that he got only a few minutes to check on his phone.

I'm worried about his health. Today is my birthday and only Jeongyeon greeted me sharp at 00 00. I miss her so much, I want to meet her so bad right now. I got so much to tell her.

Minhyuk: Babe, you're daydreaming again. We're here already..

I just smiled at him and he lean closer, aiming my lips. He give me a nice and passionate kiss before both of us get off his car and walking together to the locker room to get our things.

Minhyuk: Okay, first dont be naughthy in class. Second dont flirt with any guy. Third make sure you're focus when the teacher is teaching you. Forth think about me always. Fifth remember that you're mine and I love you...

Seoyun: What was that for?

Minhyuk: Well,nothing but you must follow it all

Seoyun: Can I focus in class while thinking about you 24/7?

Minhyuk: Well, I can think about you everytime and end up with good marks in tests

Seoyun: What is that 'good marks'

Minhyuk: 54/100 ?

I pinched his arms before walking out, going seperate ways to go to our class. Changkyun is not there on his seat. Is he absent? What a bad day on my birthday.

🕟🐾🕟🐾🕟🐾🕟🐾🕟🐾🕟

I was waiting for Minhyuk since he's the one who send me to school,so he must the the one who gonna send me back home.

Seoyun-ah...

Seoyun: Hm?

I turn around and saw Kihyun standing there with a bright smile. He hands out a medium sized wrapped gift.

Kihyun: Happy birthday.. Am I the last to greet you today? I'm busy and also I cant find you anywhere..

Seoyun: Aww thank you.. Its alright because... you're the second one who greet me today

Kihyun: What?! Shownu? Changkyun?

Seoyun: Shownu have to go to Japan because his boss sent him as a volunteer of his company since he just got promoted. So he's pretty busy there. Changkyun, he's absent today

Kihyun: I'm sorry to hear that. Don't you mind if I take you out for dinner tonight? I'll handle everything,no worries. I'll pick you up at your home at 7. Bye bye...

He left,replaced by Minhyuk who was walking towards me. He kiss my forehead before getting in the car.

Minhyuk: Your house, My house?

Seoyun: I prefer mine

Minhyuk: I prefer bed

I playfully punched his arm, this pervert~

Minhyuk: For me to rest... What are you thinking of? Some dirty thoughts? You got really naughty these days you know?

Seoyun: That's because my period just ended, and you know the hormones are boiling up sometimes

Minhyuk: So it was not natural and you don't want to do it again?

I remain silent. Who don't want him? Well,who can resist him? I just give him a smirk and he bit his bottom lip.

Seoyun: Not today!

Minhyuk: Fine...

🌻💛🌻💛🌻💛🌻💛🌻
Minhyuk's POV

After I sent Seoyun home, I speed up to my house and get dressed. Going to the flower shop and bought a bouquet of flowers for her birthday.

I check on the bouquet of flower that I'll give to Seoyun for her birthday. I dont greet her early because being the last for her is the best.

Minhyuk: I think I should buy some coffee as well..

I walk by myself carrying the flower with me to the Starbucks. I dont know what's her favourite, but what if she dont drink coffee? I change my mind and bought double chocolate instead.

Cashier: Take a seat while waiting..

I smiled and noded then I sat down,putting the flower on the table. Flower and chocolate for birthday? How cute.

My smile faded as I saw 2 familiar person laughing and having sweet time together. Seoyun,Kihyun... Me and Kihyun have a lot of similarities why I have to try harder to get Seoyun at first?!

But Seoyun is mine, why Kihyun still want to be around her?! My heart aches so bad when Seoyun's smile I caused by another guy.

Cashier: Sir.. your double chocolate is here

Minhyuk: Urm, can you please give this and this flower to the girl there. Its her birthday today and I'm busy.. thank you

Cashier: O-okay

💜🐾💜🐾💜🐾💜🐾💜🐾💜
Seoyun's POV

We're laughing and chatting. He's good at starting a conversation.

Cashier: Excuse me, this is for you.. Happy birthday~

I look at Kihyun and he just shake his head and shrugged few times.

Seoyun: How did you know today is my birthday?

Cashier: No,someone ask me to give this to you. He just give this a few minutes ago before he left because he's busy

Kihyun: He?

Cashier: Yeah..

Seoyun: Okay, thank you

She smile before she left.

Kihyun: Wow,secret admirer

Seoyun: Shut up...

I take a look at my watch and it was late already. Kihyun sent me home after that. Nothing special today, we're just having some random conversation.

I take a look at my desk.

Seoyun: Who's the kind guy who will sent me this?

^Ringtone

Hyukie🔞💞

I grab my phone and answer it immediately. I really hope he greet me today. It's like 2 hours before this day ends.

Seoyun: Babe.. I miss you already

Minhyuk: You mean Kihyun isn't it?