Chapter 7

Teacher: Kihyun and Seoyun. I think I've told you that you have to finish in 1 or 2 minutes,not less than a minute. Now, you have to do your punishment. Others,you may change your cloth if needed and have lunch. Class,dismiss!

🍁🌿🍁🌿🍁🌿🍁🌿🍁🌿🍁

Minhyuk's POV

Shit,she let Kihyun touch her like that? But not me? Ah,Changkyun,Kihyun.. both of you are disturbing my way to get Seoyun.

The longer I watch Seoyun's dance the hotter the burn in heart. What a tease,Kim Seoyun. She's so fucking sexy.

Kihyun,its your lucky day today.. you get to touch her. I think you're horny as well. You and me have a lot of similarities. You're once a pervert too.

🌿🍁🌿🍁🌿🍁🌿🍁🌿🍁🌿

Seoyun's POV

I look at the floor and Kihyun grab my hand tighter.

Kihyun: Its okay... 1 hour will passed just like that,don't worry. I'm here with you

Seoyun: Hmm,yeah

We stand up immediately and the teacher start to time us by his hand watch. He went to his room and other student start to went out from the class.

-45 minutes passed-

I start to feel weak. Kihyun realized it and he ask me what's wrong. I just simply say nothing but then I was just about to faint but he catches me.

Kihyun: Are you alright? Here,ride my back

Seoyun: That'll make situation worst!

Kihyun: We have 15 minutes left. I'm a man, I should protect woman

As I hold his shoulder,the teacher walk out while holding tight onto his phone.

Teacher: You have exactly 10 minutes left. I'm going home,there's an emergency. I don't believe you guys to be responsible doing this punishment. CCTV are here,punishment is still a punishment, get it?

He left. Kihyun bent down a bit and I get to his back. He's trembling for a few seconds then he's alright.

------
Kihyun's POV

Seoyun: I cant breath properly

Kihyun: We have 5 minutes left... please wait some more...

I try to comfort her, I can feel she's breathing heavily. I guess she's just tired. So as I feel she put her chin on my shoulder, I think she's alright. But she dont say anything. Only silence filling up the room for few minutes.

Kihyun: Seoyun? We're done now.. you can get down. Seoyun? Seoyun-ah? Kim Seoyun answer me!

She dont give any respond at all. Shit!

I bent down and carefully put her down. Her eyes closed tight. Her body is covered with a thin layer of sweat, her cheeks are bright red, her lips are pale. Damn,I should just let her rest before. Idiot! I carry her in bridal style to the clinic.

Kihyun: Nurse? Nurse? Aish,where's she?

I slowly lay Seoyun on the bed. I grab a box of tissue and pull it out one by one to wipe Seoyun's sweat. Then I take a bag of ice and place it on her forehead. The nurse came in and say sorry to me because she just get back from having lunch with her husband.

Kihyun: She's weak now. Treat her carefully ,my life depends on her

She nods and I kissed Seoyun's forehead before leaving. I have no choice but to attend my next class. The nurse dont really care about the students by the way. To her,her job is to cure the students,not to care the dicipline of student.

🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸

I get to my football club. There's Wonho and Minhyuk already waiting for me.

Minhyuk: You're late...Reason? Date with Seoyun?

Kihyun: We are doing the punishment

Minhyuk: For an hour and 20 minutes? I thought the punishment will be 1 hour only. The 20 minutes? Wonho.. our friend Kihyun will be a dad soon

Kihyun: Shut up!

Minhyuk: Sit down... Mr.In love. Seoyun is mine,remember that

What's wrong with him? He already have Sana. Why cant he appreciate her? She loves him so bad but in fact Minhyuk only want Sana for his pleasure. Sana is such a good girl,why must she's the one who be trapped in Minhyuk's lie.

And also,What's wrong with me today? I treat Seoyun like a princess. My hearts aches so much seeing her weak like that. Her smile when we dance, Her way treating me nicely... I think I fall for her.

Kihyun: Stop! She's a good girl,she deserves a better guy than me

-But you want her, she's the one. You need her so bad. If you are late,Minhyuk will get her and ruin her life! You know Minhyuk is not the one who can take care of Seoyun..

Kihyun: I think she hate me.. I see her expression when she look at me for help when Minhyuk touch her. But I didnt help her or move a bit.

-She have her own charms,that's what pulling you to her. She's the reason.

Kihyun: I better stop talking now. People may think I'm crazy because talking with my inner self.

-No, you cant. You've fall for her in and out,her body and her personality. She's too perfect for you to resist. You cant lie about your heart and feelings,Kihyun...

Kihyun: STOP!

Wonho: Kihyun?

I turn around and see Wonho and Minhyuk with blank expression.

----
Seoyun's POV

I woke up feeling dizzy. There's someone beside me,probably a nurse since she wear all white uniform.

Nurse: You're alright,just dehydrated. You may get to your class now. Take this with you and make sure to finish this

She said as she give me a bottle of water.

Seoyun: But I have 15 minutes before another class starts,I still feeling dizzy

Nurse: So,you want to stay?

Seoyun: Kind of

Nurse: Hahaha, alright.. You may stay

Seoyun: Who sent me here?

Nurse: A guy with black hair.. I cant see his name tag because he's in hurry to his class.

Seoyun: Ah I see...

Nurse: Heyy, he's your boyfriend

What? I dont have any... what is the nurse talking about?

Nurse: He said his life depends on you and he kisses your forehead too. Ahh I miss my husband already

KiSs My FoReHeAd????? What the hell is happening?

Black haired guy? Kihyun? He's the last guy with me.. Why he's such a gentleman today? Did he that brave to kiss me?

Hyungwon? Maybe Kihyun leave me alone and Hyungwon find me? The nurse say,to his class.. so its possible it was Hyungwon as well,he's a teacher! I'm not suprised if he kiss my forehead. We've done more that just kiss on forehead,that is on the lips.

🌹🌼🌿🌹🌼🌿🌹🌼🌿🌹🌼🌿

I went to the field and see a group of girl. There's also a big banner 'Cheerleader'. So I just walk there and sit down. There's my classmate but I'm not that close to them.

Seoyun...

That cute voice is familiar. I look at my left and see Chaeyoung. She's with someone else.. I take a look she's with who............. Sana?