Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The Tiny hand which was clasped in his made him smile as He opened his eyes lazily to stare at his wife who was sleeping facing him , He looked at her face intently to find a frown itched instantly Omkara felt like chiding himself knowing the possibility of He could be the reason , He was ashamed of his act – Who on earth asks his Wife What's her name that too on Their Very First Night?

I did not marry to sleep alone in bed

He could not help but curve his lips up remembering her spilling out and how embarrassed she was , She indeed needs a mouth filter oh Perhaps it wasn't needed Omkara sums up , in that way he could know right what runs in the pretty little head of hers?

His gaze shifts from her face down to Find her holding his palm with her both hands . He Finds it amused to Find how tiny her fists are – She needs two of her puny hands to hold his . Shaking his head due to his thoughts He removes her hands and turns over to grab His phone from the night stand , Taking the phone in his hand ,He swipes while the screen shows up to enter the password , His Fingers linger on the keypad as His eyes turns remorseful – He enters the First letter but stops shifting his gaze from His phone to The Tiny Lady , Who was precisely His Wife , throwing the duvet angry at himself for letting his guards down walks to the closet grabbing his suit and a towel , He paces to have a shower in the washroom .

Gauri lazily stretches her hand yawning , pushing the duvet away she sits up lazily rubbing her eyes continuously trying to get rid of the sleepiness , She rests her back on the bed headrest still yawning continuously , She opens her eyes hearing footsteps , She passes a warm smile seeing It's Him but Frowns seeing him not even returning the smile and then her eyes shifts to His suit – He was dressed In His Three Piece ,

"Are –you – going –for work?" She asks in bits slowly as much she was pissed right now , She could not show it to him , It would not be nice to show her displeasure to her husband on the very next day of their marriage

"Yes " Came his reply

"Khadoos " She mutters under her breath seeing him spraying cologne not even bothered to pass a look at her .

Soon as Omkara walked out of the washroom , His lips curve up amused seeing her shaking her head from side to side and rubbing her eyes continuously sitting cross-legged on bed but his lips curve down immediately as His mind wanders back to the days he does not want to . Shaking his head slightly trying to get those thoughts out of his system He walks towards the dresser .

He knew She was gazing at his every move intently but he was least bothered right now . When She asked whether he was leaving for work , He felt guilty indeed What he was doing wasn't right , Leaving to work on the Very next day of their marriage but The thoughts which had clouded him since morning would not be doing any good to him or either her , He was low in spirits least he ended up lashing on her For no fault of hers, rather He found it better to avoid the situation by getting to work .Wearing his Rolex watch around his wrist and tying his hair in half pony He walks out without even bothered to pass her look .

Gauri fiddles with her fingers too hurt seeing him walking out without even passing a glance at her . She never expected this – She had seen how newlyweds behave the very next day of their marriage , She did not either expect him to behave romantically with her but She expected him to behave generously assuring her that She will be Fine in His Place . Suddenly She felt like crying remembering her parents . She wanted her mother right now . Wiping away the tears which had dropped hastily she decides to shower and get ready quick – She cannot disappoint her In-Laws The Very Next Day of Their Marriage .