Thirty-Five

Amour-

I looked at my picture of me sitting down trying to cover my little pudge with my jacket and scarf

I looked at my picture of me sitting down trying to cover my little pudge with my jacket and scarf. Everything I have been wearing I have had to wear some type of jacket or duster to cover this shit up. I was growing restless of having to hide my belly.

"Ooooou mama I can't wait till you get really big" Talia coo'd putting her hand on my stomach

I blew up my breath "Girl, me either! Then i can use the close parking spots at all the stores"

Talia laughed "You so damn crazy! When's your appointment?"

"Two weeks. And it can't get here fast enough I'm tired of hiding my stomach and Rashad is tired of hiding it from his mom" I told her

She smiled "And I'm surprised y'all kept it under the wraps this long Aunt Janice can sniff anything out"

"I know that's why i haven't been over there or at my moms house too often. I go get Ariel and go about my business"

She smiled "Ariel doesn't know yet?"

"Ariel can't hold water" I laughed "She's a little kid you know they can't hold secrets"

Rashad walks inside holding bags

"Shopping?" Talia asked

"Hey baby" he kissed me "And yeah for the baby"

I laughed rolling my eyes "We don't even know if its girl or a boy yet"

"Girls and boys can wear sneakers" He plops down pulling out Nike, Jordan's, and designer boxes out the bags "I mean look at these. Come on their so little I had to buy them"

Me and Talia gushed over how cute the little shoes were. We all talked for awhile and then Talia left and I helped Rashad put all the shoes in my guest room.

"What you wanna eat good lookin?" I asked him

He shrugged "Uh something involving steak"

I nodded getting things outta my cabinets and refrigerator. I went ahead and told him about my day.

"So i had bad butt Ariel today and you know she's talking heavy about a birthday party" I told him

He looked at from his phone, I already know he was replaying the events from Rylee's birthday.

"We've got some weeks to plan" I told him "But i wanna go ahead and get shit done."

"Okay" He nodded looking at my stomach smiling

We nodded at each other conversing over some things while i cooked.

///2 1/2 Weeks later