Fifty-One

Amour-

"Noel why do i get all this fuss when it's time to dress you but when daddy does it, you're all smiles" I complained to her

She's definitely a daddy's girl. I get the tears and shit unless I'm feeding her. Rashad gets the happy smiling baby 24/7. I carried shorty in my stomach you'd think she'd have some love for me. I laughed at my thoughts.

I placed her in the middle of the bed surrounded by my pillows "You stay right there while mommy gets dressed. Don't move"

I walked into my closet pulling out my outfit of the day and slipped it on. These wide leg high waisted pants will hide my post baby belly.

"Come on mamas" I picked up Noel putting her in her car seat, grabbing it and my purse and walking out the door

"Come on mamas" I picked up Noel putting her in her car seat, grabbing it and my purse and walking out the door. I got her into my new truck and i hopped in the driver seat driving off to the restaurant.

My father was already there so i got out grabbing Noel's car seat. The car seat weighs more than she do. I feel like I'm laughing around a bag of bricks.

"Hello Amour" My father greets me kissing my forehead

"Hi dad" I said awkwardly

This father daughter relationship is new to me.

"Table for 3 under Amour" i told the lady

She nodded grabbing menus and leading us to our booth. I slid Noel's car seat in first and then took a seat. My father sat in front of me.

"So where's this young man?" He asked raising a brow

I smiled "Hes coming, i told him to come a lil later so I could talk to you"

"Talk to me about what?"

"If I remember correctly you and baby boy ran off every boyfriend I had growing up" I told him

He chuckled "They were no good for my princess"

"Well listen pops, Rashad is my dream come true. I love him, I'm in love with him. He's the father of my child. He's not going anywhere, ok?"