Chapter 8

Yoongi woke up and checked the time. "5:20.." he read to himself. He looked to his right and saw Seokjin, sleeping quietly, still snuggled up to him. Yoongi decided to go take a quick shower, and then get changed.

He went back into his bedroom and shook Jin a little so he would wake up. Jin rubbed his eyes, and saw Yoongi smiling at him. "Wake up Jinnie, we have work." He chuckled. Jin yawned and nodded his head.

"Yoongi... I don't have clothes with me." Jin said. Yoongi thought for a minute. He had an idea. Yoongi was quite muscular, so his clothes would be too big for Jin, so.. since work was in around three hours..

"I'll quickly go buy you some new clothes. Work starts in three hours, I have enough time. You stay here, shower, get breakfast and wait for me, ok?" Yoongi said, and Jin nodded in agreement. "Thank you." Jin said.

Yoongi left the house. Jin decided to take a quick shower, so he went to the bathroom and undressed. He stepped into the walk-in shower and turned the water on to be nice and hot. He used the strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner, because they were a set. Yes, they were more feminine, but that didn't really matter.

He got out of the shower and threw the t shirt back on, just while he waits for Yoongi. He brushed his teeth using one of the spare, new tooth brushes that Yoongi had.

Jin stared at his wrists and arms. Cuts... they were starting to fade. 'Don't I deserve them though? I need to cut myself again.!'

Jin went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. He didn't want to eat, so he will just lie to Yoongi and tell him that he did eat while he was out. Jin lazed around for a while until Yoongi came back.

"Hey Jin, did you eat?" Yoongi asks, putting the bag of clothes on the floor. "Oh- Uh, yeah I did." Jin lied. Yoongi nodded his head and passed Jin the bag. "Here, go change into this. Be down soon!" Yoongi said and Jin went to Yoongi's room to change.

Jin opened the bag. Inside was a really nice white button up shirt, and black tight trousers. They were both really expensive, and Seokjin felt guilty. Yeah, Yoongi was mega rich, but Jin still felt bad letting others buy things for him.

He put on his clothes and shoes, some deodorant, combed his hair and went downstairs to see Yoongi. "Ah, good, I got the right size." Yoongi said. "Gosh, Jin, you're small. I was wondering if I had the right size or not!" He added. Jin just laughed it off.

They got into Yoongi's car, and he drove them to work. Once they arrived, they had to go their separate ways. "See you later, Jinnie." Yoongi smiled, and walked off to take care of other things. Jin gave him a wave and walked up to Lisa, who was sitting at the desk.

"Hey, Lisa!" Seokjin smiled. Lisa ran to Jin and hugged him. "Uh, Lisa?" Jin asked, confused. "Sorry! I haven't seen you in AGES!" Lisa exaggerated. "We literally saw each other the other day." Jin rolled his eyes, Lisa just huffed.

"I need to see you EVERY day." She laughed. She then handed Jin a coffee. "Here! I picked you up one." Jin took the coffee and thanked her.

A beautiful girl, with long dark red hair that had been slightly curled, fair skin, a beautiful black dress on as well, walked passed the two. Jin noticed how Lisa was staring at her in awe. Lisa didn't even realise when Jin was waving his hand in her face.

"Hello? Earth to Lisa?!" Lisa was snapped out of her thoughts. "Oh! Sorry... I got, distracted?" She chuckled nervously. Jin smirked at her. "Hmmm.. what was the distraction?" He asked.

Lisa blushed, but since Jin was her close friend, she decided to tell him.

"Well.. there's this girl called Rosé who also works here. She was speaking to me earlier and, well.. she has such a beautiful face. Her voice is so sweet and she's the kindest girl I've ever met. And.. I have a crush on her. I know.. I'm attracted to a woman, I understand if you hate me, or something." She sighed.