Chapter 18

It was morning, Jin was sleeping soundly, until he was woke up by Yoongi yelling. Jin groaned and rubbed his eyes, and sat up. "Ugh... what are you yelling for? It's 7am.." Jin complained, Yoongi looked at him and even more excitement spread around his expression.

"I found a company we should audition for! It's got a few trainees, we should do it Jin hyung!" Said Yoongi, he showed Jin the company on his phone. "Big-Hit entertainment..?" Jin read out loud, Yoongi nodded his head. "Yep!"

Jin was a little anxious, and not sure, but it obviously meant to much to Yoongi. How could he say no? "You know what? Sure. Let's audition."

The two didn't have work today, so they stayed home and sorted everything out. They emailed the company, and to their surprised, they got an email back!

(I don't know how it works and I'm too lazy to google it haha)

The email told the two the address of where they had to audition and the address of the BigHit building, which is in Gangnam, Seoul.

The boys got extremely excited after reading the email. Of course, they'd have to keep their relationship a secret. They couldn't risk anything bad, and they didn't know how lgbt friendly they were. That was ok for them, though. They could keep their relationship a secret from the company, that wouldn't be a problem!

-

A few days passed and it was finally time for them to go to the audition. Once they arrived, they entered the building. They were taken to a room, where a lot of other boys were chatting and sitting there. They all seemed to be around Jin and Yoongi's age, maybe a little younger.

To Jin's surprise, standing in a little group was Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon. What the hell?
"Yoongi... they're all here." Jin said, anxiously. "Don't worry Jin. You're ok with most of them, and Hoseok and Namjoon won't do anything if Jimin doesn't do anything. He's probably talked to them about it anyway." Yoongi reassured Jin.

Jimin came over to them, and greeted them. "Hey!" He said. Jin gave a small wave, Yoongi smiled and said hi back. "You two are auditioning too? Great!" Jimin said, Hoseok came over. "Hey.. Jin. Look, I'm really sorry about our past. How about we become friends? What do you say?" He said, and smiled. His smile was like the shape of a heart, which was nice.

Jin nodded his head. "I'd like that." He said. Namjoon appeared behind Hoseok and said pretty much the same. "I'm sorry too, I take back everything I said to you." Namjoon said. Jin nodded his head and smiled. "Ah, It's alright. As long as we are ok now." He said, the others agreed.

It was time for the auditions. Jin watched as other boys went into a separate room for their auditions. One boy even came out crying because he didn't get in, and he looked extremely upset. "Wow, they must be super harsh." Yoongi said, Jin nodded in agreement. "I'm really nervous about this... I'm having second thoughts." Said Taehyung, but was soon comforted by his boyfriend Jungkook.

"We are gonna all have to keep our relationships secret.." Jin whispered. Namjoon nodded. "Yep.." Hoseok said. Yoongi looked at him in confusion. "You're single, Hoseok." He said, Hoseok shook his head and grabbed Jimin's hand. "Me and Jimin kinda hit it off." Jimin smiled and gave Hoseok a quick peck on the cheek.

"Cute!" Jin quietly squealed. Soon, it was Taehyung's time to audition. One by one everyone went to audition, last was Jin.

Jin walked into the room and stood where he had to stand. His heart was racing. Oh lord, please no, don't give me an anxiety attack now...

He managed to pull himself together. The judge signalled him to start singing, so he did. He sung a song that he had written a while ago, he named it 'Awake'. His beautiful voice filled the room, and everyone was in awe.

Once he was done, the judge wrote something on a piece of paper. He then looked up at Jin, smiled at him and said "you're in." Jin got extremely excited. But, what if Yoongi didn't get in? Would he be alone? He was taken to another room where he saw all the other trainees.

Kim Namjoon, Jung hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook.. and Min Yoongi. Jin's face lit up immediately. "Y-you all got in!" He yelled. "We sure did!!" Jungkook yelled back in excitement.

Their training would take a couple years, and they knew that and were fine with it. They were super excited to all be together, though.

At the end of the day after a lot of training, they were taken to their dorms. Jungkook and Taehyung shared a room, Jimin and Hoseok shared a room, Namjoon had a room to himself and Jin and Yoongi shared a room. That was perfect.

It was 10pm. Jin came into his room, in his pyjamas. He sat on his bed. "I can't believe we got in.." Yoongi said. Jin hummed in response, to tired to really say anything back. "It's unbelievable..." Yoongi added.

Yoongi sat on Jin's bed and cuddled him. He kissed him on the lips. "I love you so, so much." And they both fell asleep.

Jin woke up, but it was still dark. He checked the time. The clock read 1am. Jin yawned and went to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror at himself. "If I'm gonna have this job, I need to stay thin." He said.

(Trigger warning.)

He kneeled down in front of the toilet and opened the lid. He stuck two fingers down his throat, and when he started to gag he removed them. He puked all of the food he ate that day out. He drank some water afterwards to get rid of the taste of puke and he brushed his teeth.

He went back to bed and fell asleep.

-

aaaaaaaaaaa

Just so you know, this fanfic is coming to and end. Next chapter will be the final chapter~

Ily guys thanks for reading

-yoonjinism