4

Sean's POV

"Gabe?" Kaycee says and he smiles at her. "Hey babe, what were you doing?" He asks and she stayed silent. "Oh, oh well we were playing a game and we had to do seven minutes in heaven.. but we just made up a dance don't worry" I say to him and he rolls his eyes at me.

Ok hoe, if that's how u want it.

She looks at me and smiles and I nod back. We sit down in our circle and we all talk. "So, I thought you couldn't come" I heard kaycee ask Gabe and he said some stuff but I ignored it.

A couple minutes later the bell rings and we all look at each other. I look at Gabe and he is looking at the floor playing the carpet. I shrug it off and go to the door.

"Tati!" I say and she smiles. "I thought you were sick?" I ask and she shrugs. "Thought I was too. But maybe just a weird feeling, nothing else" she said and I nodded slowly. "Well the groups up here" I say leading her to the room.

"Tati!" Tahani screams and runs to her. "Ahhh" all the rest of the girls hug her. But I can't seem to shake off why she looked so awkward while hugging kaycee. And the fact that she kept glaring at kaycee with him, anytime no one was looking.

Well I was looking bitch.

I shake it off because I should be having fun instead of paying attention to the tension between Tati and them. I glance at the time and it's 11:34.

"Who wants to go to the pool?" I randomly ask and they all send weird looks down my way. "What?! It's heated?" I added and they all chuckled. "Well If none of youse are going, I'm going." I say chuckling and standing up.

I leave and go to my room to change. I get a towel and just as I open my door to my room I bump into someone. "Ow" the person says and I immediately know who it is.

"Oh no I'm sorry kayc" I say kneeling down next to her. I help her up and she smiles at me. "It's fine. I just wanted to ask if you still had the bikini's I left here from 3 years ago" she says and I chuckle.

"Never moved them"

Wo go inside my room and I go in my drawer and give her the bikini. She looks at it and giggles. "Obviously I left the smallest one here" she says sighing and I chuckle. "Just try it on. And if you feel uncomfortable I'll give you one of my shirts." I say and she smile at me.

She walks into my bathroom and changes. I wait on the bed for her but she's kinda taking long. Then I hear small cry's coming from the bathroom and I walk to the door. "Kayc? Are you ok?" I ask and no response. "Ok. I'm gonna come in" I say and slowly open then door.

I see her on the floor scrunched up in a little ball crying in her knees. "Kayc. What's wrong. What happened" I ask her and I sit down next to her. "Nothing" She says and I shake my head. I grab her hand and squeeze it.

"C'mon. Tell me. You know you can tell me everything." I tell her and she looks at me and looks down. "How? How did you even like me. I'm so selfish. I'm ugly. I'm fat. I'm just so-." But I cut her off. "Kaycee" I say sternly and she looks down.

I lift her chin up and face it to me. "Kayc, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. You are the furthest thing from selfish. I mean, you get out of your way just to do stuff for people." I say and she smiles.

"I mean remember that time, we were just cuddling and watching Netflix. And I brought food right. And you were so hungry but you still gave me your food because you knew I loved it. Like, I've never heard someone give away there food like that. Trust me" I say and she giggles.

"Ugly? Fat? Why on earth do you think that? Like, if you saw yourself, in my eyes, and everyone else's, you'll be in love too" I say and she smiles looking at me.

"And did you just really ask "how did I even like you?" Yea. I've never liked you. You know." I tell her and she looks down. "Yea.. Sorry. Love at first sight got there first" I say and I hear her giggle.

"You ok now?" I ask her and she looks up at me and smiles.

"Well c'mon. Let's go"

We run down to the pool as everyone just stares at us weirdly. We jump in and we start laughing. Then out of nowhere "time of my life" comes on and everyone but Gabe starts laughing.

We look at each other as the main lyrics comes on and we get closer. Just on cue, we do it. The lift that we did 4 years ago.

Yep, still can't hold it for that long

As she fell on top on me, we dove underwater. I held onto her waist and her upper back as I brought her back up to the surface.

We both take a breath as we emerge from the water. I open my eyes to see her face to face right in front of me. Eyes still closed. As she opens her eyes, she stares into mine. A couple seconds later she shakes her head and I let go of her.

We look back at the group and everyone is smirking except for Gabe. "Dude, not cool" he says to me and I sigh. "Sorry. Just zoned out. Didn't mean it" I say and he rolls his eyes. "Gabe. It's fine ok. Nothing happened" kaycee says sternly and Julian snickers.

I roll my eyes chuckling. "Well, I'm still staying in this pool." I say and they laugh. "Eh. I'll join" Julian says taking his shirt off and jumping in. The rest of the boys jumping and the girls squealing.

Later, we're all at the pool. Except for Tati and Gabe. Gabe had to go home and Tati felt sick again.

Eh, at least we don't have that hoe here.

Sorry for the little bit of swearing. Can't help it.