3

Sean's POV

As we walk into my front door kaycee looks around. "Woah.. still the same old house" she says and I chuckle. "Yep" I say and chuckle.

"It looks different tho." She says and I chuckle. "Yea.. well my mom and dad found another smaller house for just them two and my sisters have they own house so, this house is all mine" I say smiling at her and she smiles.

"Well.. you wanna get some sleep?" I ask and she nods while giggling. She starts going to the couch and I chuckle. "Kaycee, just sleep in my room already" I tell her and she giggles.

We walk to upstairs and she looks around. "You wanna see what I did with the bedroom?" I ask and she nods. I go into one of my sisters old bedroom and she widens her eyes. "Why does this room look so much bigger?" She asks and I grin at her.

"Well you see, the spare bedroom and this room we're right next to each other, so we did some stuff, and now it's all one big and giant dance room" I tell her and she smiles. "Omg this is actually so cool. No more hitting our feet or knees on the stuff in your garage" she says giggling and I smile at her.

How when we were practicing for WOD we were always hitting something by accident.

I chuckle at the memory and look at her. "Oo and after you finish sleeping, you wanna help me set up the stuff?" I ask and she grins while nodding. "Obviously. It's my favourite part" she says and giggles. Oh how I missed that giggle.

Time skip.

Kaycee woke up and we just finished preparing the bedroom for all of us to sleep in. "Ok, so we got bailey, Tahani, Josh, Kenneth, Julian with Chloe and Tati." I say and Sean looks at me. "Tati said she couldn't come" Sean says and I nod. "Same with Gabe. He said he couldn't make it" I say and he nods.

"I still can't believe you have projector and a fireplace in this room

"I still can't believe you have projector and a fireplace in this room. And it's a master too" kaycee says and I chuckle. "Yep. Glad my parents had a giant room" I say and she chuckles.

We soon hear the bell ring and we run to the door. I open the door and see Tahani with bailey. "Obviously you two are first" I say and they roll there eyes. "Keep rolling your eyes and you might find a brain back there" I say and kaycee pushes my shoulder playfully.

"His joking. Come on!!" She says and they run up to the room. "Girls"

Time skip.

By now, we're all in a circle just talking about random things when Tahani smirks at me. "Ok, we're playing truth or dare, 7 minutes in heaven version" Tahani says and we all look at her confused.

"Ok, let me explain. So, we spin the bottle, and whoever the bottom of the bottom lands on, chooses the question for the person on the opposite end. And if they don't want to do the truth or dare, they have to do seven minutes in heaven with the person that the person asking the question says." She says and we all look at her.

"How aren't you not out of breath?" Josh asks her and she rolls her eyes. "C'mon let's just play!" She says and I get a bottle and come back.

"Ok, who wants to spin ?" Tahani asks and Julian raises his hands. "I'll spin." He says and spins the bottle. The bottom lands on Kenneth and the opposite ends on Chloe.

"Hm.. truth or dare" he asks and Chloe smiles. "Truth. Your always safe with truth" she says and Kenneth smirks. "Hmm ok. How far have you've gone with Julian" Ken says and her expression drops.

"Just choose someone already." Chloe says and we all laugh. "I'm gonna pick.." he says and Julian glares at him. "Ok I'll have to pick julian or I'll get my ass kicked."

A couple rounds later and Tahani spins. It lands on bailey, who is asking kaycee a question. "Truth or dare?" Bailey asks and kaycee chuckles. "Truth." She replies and bailey smirks. "Ok. So. Kaycee. Have you ever been in love with someone. That's not Gabe" she asks and kaycee looks at me and quickly looks down.

"Um... I'll meet whoever it is in the bathroom. Just saying, we ain't gonna do anything cuz im taken" she says walking to the bathroom. Everyone looks straight at me and I sigh. "I don't think that's a good ide-." I start but get cut off.

"Sean, every idea that is good, you think it's bad. Every idea you think is good, is bad. Like breaking up with her for example" she says and I widen my eyes. "Sean, why are you acting so surprised. You know we were all deviated when you broke up being dance partners with kaycee" she says and my heart immediately goes back to a normal speed.

"Is anyone coming or not!" We hear kaycee shout and they all glare at me. "Ugh.. fine" I say and I go inside. She looks at me and I close the door. "How am I not surprised" she asks and I chuckle closing the door.

Baileys POV.

Once Sean goes in the girls run to the door and try to hear what's going on. But all we hear are the boys laughing at us. "What?!" I whisper yell. "That bathroom is soundproof. Sean made it like that because he said he always annoyed his friends when he was singing in the shower" Kenneth said and they boys burst out laughing while the girls sit back down sighing.

Kaycees POV

Sean and I just sit there in silence.

"You wanna try and make up a dance in 7 minutes?" Sean randomly asks and I burst out laughing. "Good way to end awkward silence" I say and he chuckles. "So... do you want to do it?" He asks and I look at him confused.

"No. Not the thing that people normally do in 7 minutes of heaven. I meant the dance" he says and I sigh in relief. Was it relief or was it sadness. Get over yourself his over you and you should be over him.

"Yea"

Time skip.

The timer finally rang and let's just say that we're not very good in choreographing fast. We get out and I see someone unexpected.

"Gabe?"