Through Earth and Water (Heroes of Olympus Fanfic)

~ This is part of the Percy Jackson Big Bang Project that has been going on on Tumblr for the past six months. Want to see more Demigods, more stories and more fanart? Visit http://riptide-pjobigbang.tumblr.com/ ! ~

The War has come to an end and our heroes, having defeated Gaea in Athens, have returned to their Camps. However, all of the demigods still deal with their problems; Nico has no idea where he belongs, Leo seems to have lost his mechanical magic and when Hazel appears to be missing, the real troubles start.

Three unlikely companions, Frank Zhang, Leo Valdez and Nico di Angelo, go on a quest to find Hazel and realise that this might be more than a simple kidnapping. Running into their old friends Percy and Annabeth and meeting some new faces along the way, they, once again, take their stand to save the world.

-----------------------------------------------------

This story is set after Blood of Olympus, but written before its release. Basically, after october most of this storyline will have become rather useless and improbably. Still, I had a great time writing it, and hope you'll have an even better time reading it. 

I want to thank Gigi, the amazing artist that drew the art to this story, and Jessie, who was an amazing last-minute beta. Thank you both for your amazingness and time!

(Also, I should thank my parents and siblings for giving me the opportunity to write while I should probably have cleaned bathrooms and stuff...)

You can find Gigi (http://hehkhatea.tumblr.com/) and Jessie (http://justaveragejess.tumblr.com/) on tumblr: