5.)

You've been antsy all day at work, anticipating your date with Shawn and bouncing off the walls, your excitement causing you to be extremely polite to customers, a few of them eyeing you and questioning your behavior.

Willy approaches you right after you clock out and head for the cubbies, resting a hand on your back when he says "You alright there, babe? Been hyper all day."

He's taken to calling you "babe" lately, and instead of it being something that rubs salt in the wound, it calms you, and you secretly love it. "I'm fine," you say. "Just excited."

"Got a hot date?" He teases. But when he sees the look on your face, you answer his question, and at first you're worried about his reaction, but then he hugs you tight, pulling you into his chest.

"Oh my god you do!" He exclaims, squeezing you.

"Willy?"

"You're going on a date!" He pulls back, holds you at arm's length. "Who is it?"

"Shawn," you say, and Will nods, smiles a little bit.

"I thought so. It makes sense - why he reacted to me the way he did. He wanted you, and now he got you." Will's voice trails off at the end, and he smirks, giggling to himself.

"What?" You ask.

Will shakes his head. "It's nothing...well, I mean it kind of is. Because without me you two never would have ended up together, so you're welcome. I'm your matchmaker."

You laugh at him. "Sure Will, you're the matchmaker." You grab your backpack, slinging it over your shoulder and giving Will a hug goodbye before getting in your Jeep and heading home.

-

Neither Shawn nor Gabe's car is in the driveway when you get there, and you're thankful. You head upstairs to shower, taking your time to get ready.

You don't know how fancy dinner is going to be, but you are going to the fair after, so it can't be too fancy, right? You settle on a pair of blue high waisted shorts and a white tank top to best deal with the heat of the summer afternoon, pairing it with your favorite necklace, throwing your hair up into its signature messy bun once it's dry.

You figure you'll just wait in your room until Shawn lets you know it's time to go, so you take a seat at your desk, opening up your laptop and FaceTiming Morgan.

"What are you doing?" She asks. "Shouldn't you be getting ready for your date?"

"I am ready," You say, rolling your eyes. You stand up and spin to show your outfit and she hums appreciatively.

"He won't be able to keep his eyes or his hands off of you."

"I sure fucking hope so." You murmur. "Do you think I should wear a bra, or no?"

"Why wouldn't you wear a bra?"

"Because he doesn't know my nipples are pierced and I would like him to know."

Morgan cackles. "You fucking weirdo. Just wear a bralette or something then, something lacy and strappy but that doesn't catch on the bars."

You nod, knowing just the baby pink bralette. "Smart, smart."

"Are you gonna get laid?" She asks as you step out of frame to put said bralette on, shrugging to yourself and saying "why the fuck not" when you take of your shorts and go commando, tossing your underwear in the hamper and zipping your shorts backup, stepping in frame.

You snort. "Again, I sure fucking hope so. Gabe won't be home tonight so if Shawn doesn't get the hint I might go nuts."

Morgan rolls her eyes. "Maybe Willy should've slept with you sooner. How long has it been since you've been laid?"