Shot (Part 2)

(Freddie's POV)
I was shaken awake by John, I must have fallen asleep.
"Fred, wake up." John said softly as I started to sit up.
"What's wrong, is (Y/N) alright?" I question.
"No nothing's wrong, (Y/N) is awake." "What! Where is he!" I exclaimed a little to loudly.
"He's in room 240, I can take you there." The doctor said in a calm voice.
"Yes thank you."

The doctor and I walked down the hall way in silence. I hated hospitals, I always had, they gave off this horrible feeling of death. That any room I walked by someone could be dead or dying. I'm also scared needles.
"He's in there, he may not be awake." The doctor said, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Thank you." I said and slowly opened the door.
The moment I walked in my heart sank. I saw (Y/N) laying on the bed looking frail and pale, he looked to be dead.
I sat down in the chair next to (Y/N)'s bed and gently grabbed his hand.
"Freddie?" I heard a quiet and hoarse voice say.
I could feel my heart skip a beat, I quickly look up and lock eyes with (Y/N).
He's eyes has so much life, so much beauty, despite what just happened.
"Hello love." (Y/N) said quietly
"I thought I'd lost you." My voice shook as I spoke.

(Y/N)'s POV
My whole body ached, even with the pain killers.
Slowly I began to open my eyes, the bright light from the hospital room caused me to quickly shut them once again.
After another few seconds I opened my eyes once more and allowed them to adjust to the light.
Turning my head I saw Freddie sitting next to me holding my hand.
"Freddie?" I said, my voice sounded hoarse from not using it for who knows how long.
Freddie's head shot up and I saw tears threatening to fall.
"Hello love." I tried to say as loud as you could without causing my throat any pain.
"I thought I'd lost you." Freddie's voice trembled as he spoke.
"You can't get rid of me that easily Fred." I said with a laugh, that laugh wasn't the smartest thing to do though. I started to cough like mad, making were I had just gotten surgery ache beyond belief. I groaned in pain which made Freddie look terrified.
"Are you ok, so you need me to get the doctor?" Freddie's asked in a scared voice.
"No, no, I'm alright, love, don't worry." You groaned.
"Are you sure?" Freddie looked so concerned, if you weren't in so much pain you would just take him in your arms, but you knew that wasn't the best idea.
"Oh um the boys are in the waiting room, if you want I can go and get them."
"No, come here." You motioned for Freddie to come and lay next to you. "Are you sure I don't want to hurt you." Freddie asked.
"I'll be fine Freddie, trust me."
Freddie carefully sat on the bed, then shifted his body so his head could lay on your chest.
"I love you so much, (Y/N). I was so scared that I lost you, I-I.." you could tell that Freddie started to cry.
You put your arms around him, hugging him as tightly as possible without it hurting.
"I'm still here Freddie. I'm never going to leave you, ever."

                       The End