Headaches and Boy Toys.

Holy Shit.  My head hurts. 
I stood up and took in my surroundings. My vision started to get ditzy and I started to fall.  In front of me the room was uneven and trippy.  I saw a table, fridge, a tv, and other household furniture.  As I started to cascade from standing to the floor something, no, someone,  caught me.  Still with altered vision I made out the beautiful raven haired boy.
"My Hero", I mumbled incoherently.

I have no clue how long I was out.  Hours, days,  a week? I awoke still with a pounding head.  Fuck. The table beside the couch had a note,  two advil, and a cup of now warm water.  I took the advil and started to read the note. 

Juliet,  you got a little to drunk last night at the quarry. I brought you to my place so you wouldn't get in trouble with your parents.  I had to go to school but your welcome to stay. 
Your "Hero".

Fucking shit.  I forgot about school.  I looked down at what i was wearing to see if it was appropriate enough for class.  Who put me in pajamas? Whos clothes are these?  I got up and ran to the bathroom. Took a quick shower and some advantage of his clothing.  I was now sporting one of his notorious "S" shirts. It was long enough to wear just that.  I dried my hair and started to dial Tonis number. 
"Hey,  Toni? You at school?" I asked. 
"Nah boo,  whats up? Jughead got your tongue?" she laughed. 
"No, and you can shut the fuck up about that.  I dont need to go pissing off FP. What is up is that im late for school and have no clothes". I prayed Toni would have a solution. 
"You left some pink shit at my place, I think. I'll be right over. " She replied.
Thank goodness. 

Toni arrived within minutes of our call.  I got dressed in a pink blouse and some blant colored jeans. I threw on some makeup, tied my hair up and had Toni drive me to school.  "Thanks bitch, I don't know what I wouldve done with out you today", I said graciously.

"I told you its no problem.  I'll see you after school", Toni replied as she pulled away. 

At school.

I walked in to go get a late slip from principal Weatherbee.  My converse still a little wet from yesterday made a squek on the floor.  I knocked on the office door and was told to enter. 
"Sir could I trouble you with a late slip? I didnt feel to well this morning and ended up being a little late", I asked as I started fluttering my lashes and putting on a sweet smile. 

"Miss cooper,  I was under the assumption you wouldnt be coming in until Monday,  your mother called", He inquired.

"Oh,  yes that was the plan although I have been feeling a bit better. Practically begged Mama Coop to let me come in today.  She is just the best", I said as I chewed the inside of my mouth out. 

He handed me my late slip and walked down the halls to room 216. My advanced placement English Literature Arts class.  And there he was.  My hero.

I handed the teacher my slip and took the only open seat next to him. He smirked.  Oh baby,  this is just the beginning of our story.